Texas A&M chances... Mays

Hi I am currently a senior at a very high ranked school in Texas. A&M is my top choices and I would like to hear from other people what my chances are of being a full admit at College Station.

SAT: 1210… 610 reading 600 math
GPA: 3.6 w
I have taken AP Spanish Language and AP Language and this year I will be taking AP Spanish Literature.
I have 100+ community service hours from huge organizations
I’m apart of BBYO and served on executive board as treasurer my freshman year and I am currently Communications Officer of Best Buddies
I attended Chapter Leadership Seminar in Israel this past summer and Chapter Leadership Training Confrence in 2016
My grandpa was a cadet at A&M in 1946 I believe
I’m in Key Club and was a competitive and school volleyball athlete for two years… decorated as well

I have just asked two teachers for recommendation letters and I gave them a due date of October 22nd and I have just started my essay… about 200 words in
Please let me know my chances and if there are any other things I should consider to better my chances of getting accepted into Mays

Fall 2019. Second major-sports marketing

@lemongirl5675
Your chances for Mays business school are zero, I’m sorry to say.
As a review applicant, you will not receive an admissions decision into the university (even if it comes in mid Nov), as Mays takes only 1000 freshmen and those spots are filled on a first come/first serve basis, with auto and academic admits.

You could still receive admissions to the university though, about a 15% chance as a review applicant. If admitted, and your first choice was Mays, they will give you your second choice major.

A&M doesn’t consider your GPA at all except to determine a class rank if your high school does not rank. The also don’t consider legacy since 2004. They also don’t consider the competitiveness of your high school. Because super compatible large high schools can knock a lot of strong students out of the top 10%, A&M has the academic admissions option. Score 1360 on SAT with sub scores of 660 ebrw 620 math or 30 ACT with sub scores of 27 in math and English.

One think I forgot to mention is Blinn Team could be an admissions offer. The pages were down last I looked the other day but I encourage you to google until they are active again for the Blinn/A&M Pathway Agreements. There is one for Mays.