Texas A&M Class of 2027 Official Thread

@Murprasad congrats! Housing tab may not open right away, have student keep refreshing during the day. It’s a two-step process-student will send a link to parent to sign electronically. You aren’t finished until it says something like ‘next step is Phase 2’.

Any insight on how much later? @ChristiR93 @FriscoDad tagging all of the experts

My son received his 7 tabs this morning. He selected TEAM only two weeks ago like the others.

My question is… on his AIS screen his number one choice was BUS and his 2nd choice was Arts & Science. Now on his AIS screen it shows Art & Science Blinn TEAM as his first choice. Does that mean he has to do an Arts & Science pathway or can he still do a BUS pathway?

3 Likes

My son’s AIS also now says Arts & Sciences for his first choice although we never selected this as our 1st or 2nd choice.

Not sure what it means.

I chose BLINN TEAM only on 1/31 and got my tabs today, I really hope all the accepted stuff pops up quick because I already know getting good housing is gonna suck :joy:

1 Like

It shows that for all blinn team people you can still follow the business transfer contract

Thanks for confirming!

1 Like

Yesssssss !!! We got 7 tabs and her major has changed to Blinn Team, so what happens next ? When should we expect housing portal to open? What about financial aid package ? Do we pay another application fee for Blinn? I have so many questions :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Thank you very much! Is this accessible via MyHousing link?

Congratulations and we all do many questions!

1 Like

7 TABS! Congrats to everyone!

2 Likes

Is this supposed to happen? When going to housing giving error?

1 Like

We tried to log in but says error , is this happening to you as well ?

@R2027 March 1 or after…

Is housing part of the 7 tabs?

When my son got 7 tabs for Team 3 weeks ago, this Login error was the message we saw at first in housing. The following afternoon he received his acceptance letter in Communications and he could play around in the housing tab but it was stuck in a loop. On Friday morning, he was able to sign up for housing as the “New application” button appeared. Hopefully it happens sooner for everyone this week and congrats to all waking up to 7 tabs!!

5 Likes

When daughter got TEAM last month, we weren’t able to access housing for about 2 days. Just keep trying to login, it will let you eventually.

1 Like

@FriscoDad - Can you clarify if the those that go thru Blinn TEAM:
1.) can ONLY transfer into one of the degrees with a Pathway Agreement in the list above; or
2.) can apply to transfer into ANY degree program, but will NOT be guaranteed to get in to that degree program.

Also, if the answer is option 2, does that mean they can also apply to one of the majors with a Path Agreement even if they didn’t meet the agreement prerequisites, but there is NO guarantee of acceptance? For example if they wanted to apply for Mays, but were only able to maintain a 3.7 GPA, could they still apply to Mays and maybe get in depending on the quality of the other transfer applications.

My DD chose Team Only. Got seven tabs this morning!

7 Likes

Woke up to 7 tabs and major change to Blinn team. Still no update in the AIS yet. My daughter is beyond excited. Congrats to all those waking up to this as well. @ChristiR93 and @FriscoDad thanks for all the info and support! Looking forward to the official announcement.

8 Likes