Texas A&M Class of 2027 Official Thread

I did select both. I guess there is a gap in the data that this site is using.

1 Like

Has anyone heard of anyone being offered PSA and then TAMU change their offer?

1 Like

No. Sorry. We’ve seen some team admission change to full but that’s it and very few. This was the past 2 years.

Nope. PSA is usually considered a soft rejection (tho some view it as an opportunity).

During the pathways session at Aggieland Saturday, they told us that you will only get one offer. Don’t expect to be offered something else later. They said you need to decide based on the offer you are given.

2 Likes

For those that received Team Blinn offer around two weeks ago, has anyone received the Acdence New student envelope ? We can’t wait to do pictures and all with the banner ?

It will take at least 2 weeks. That’s about how long it took for my oldest daughter.

1 Like

Going to see if I’m able to change my option in the morning. Wish me luck!

1 Like

Just checked this morning and my change major button has disappeared. Does this mean I could be hearing something in the next few days ?

@AA27_1 change of major button indicates PSA decision will be coming.

1 Like

I know this has been asked before, but what happens when the major is switched to Blinn team? My son had the three options and chose wait list and Team. Then after finding this site very recently after he made the choice, he switched to Team only last Friday. Saturday his major switched to Blinn and he got the 7 tabs. But he hasn’t heard anything else. No official admittance yet. Is it just a matter of time? Can it take a few days? I figured it wouldn’t change over the weekend, but nothing today. Still nervous about it all. Thanks!

3 Likes

Anyone know how long Phase 2 of housing application stays open? My son is debating about Engineering LLC (not honors) so he hasn’t filled it out yet. Just don’t want him to be too late and miss out on opting in for roommate selection. If he says no to the LLC can it be added later?

Start buying maroon… he’s IN!!! Congratulations! It takes a few days for everything to catch up, but it will. Sign up and pay the $75 deposit for housing the MINUTE you get access in the Howdy Portal. My son went through this last year and it just takes a few days, but I promise it is a GO once you get the 7 tabs. Next, he can sign up for the NSC when that opens up too. TEAM has been wonderful for my son. He loves the smaller classes, lives on campus and drives himself to RELLIS twice a week. He’s IN!!!

4 Likes

@Bluebird72 it never pays to wait on anything at A&M. ‘Snooze you lose’ is a common theme.
Eng LLC might already be full. He needs to decide and submit, like today.
The first week of March is usually when dorms are full, and go to Temp & Wait List.
Phase 3 is roomie matching.
If he selects LLC, most likely he’s bound to that; in prior years, if a student got out of LLC close to dorm selection, they lost their original place in selection and went to the end.
When did he pay Housing deposit?

End of January, so we know that’s a bit late. I called housing and was told phase 2 would stay open until April 3. I repeated back and she confirmed with her calendar. He’s on the fence so don’t think he’ll mind if LLC is full. We’ll do it today and likely decline it but want to make sure we get in on roommate matching.

I would go ahead and complete phase 2. If he wants LLC, be needs to submit that-it will fill up. He can always back out if he finds an roomie.
End of January is super late…hopefully he can match/find a roomie with a much higher dorm selection time.

He’s not sure he wants to commit when our dorm tours are end of March. If he commits to it and backs out he gets moved to end of line for dorm selection, at least that’s our understanding. But if he tries to add it later it’ll likely be full.

1 Like

Thanks! He got the official acceptance this evening!!

1 Like

Hi has anyone been accepted to engineering honors yet ? I thought decisions would be in February and we are still waiting :blush:

Hiii yesterday we found the big envelope from TAMU, unfortunately not the one we were hoping for , but it was a good en Evelio though . It had the financial aid package. But my daughter is truly waiting for her acceptance envelope. Is there any place we could call to make inquiry about her envelope ? Or do we keep waiting until it shows up ?