Texas A&M Class of 2027 Official Thread

I found this on the TAMU web site. for Blinn team taking 6 hours at TAMU it is showing $2,500 per semester for tuition and fees

1 Like

@bhebert449 no clue abt Blinn stuff. They go over all that at NSC.

Just confirming what I entered in the calculator is accurate. We can expect to pay around $2,600 at TAMU for the fall semester taking 6 hours for tuition and fees?

@bhebert449 honestly don’t know. My Aggie only went to A&M. There’s the tuition calculator for A&M, and perhaps something similar for Blinn?
I’d contact both business offices, or wait until NSC when they go over it in detail.
Both schools will have fees, also.

Happy Mother’s Day to all of you moms going through this senior year wide eyed, unsure and about to release your child into the college world. You have been there, you have raised them and they will be ready to stand alongside the Aggie family and get it done. It may not look or be perfect, but it will be worth it and it will be okay.

Hang in there moms! It’s your day to not worry, be spoiled and enjoy your family! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

That’s about right.

1 Like

My son is waiting to hear back on his transfer acceptance into TCMG. He has a 3.28 gpa on updated transfer audit and all required classes now completed, 53 total credits from Blinn. Getting really anxious for a decision! What do you think about his chances at this point? They did ask for Spring grades as Physics was still in progress. Also, can you expand on the expected revamp of the program?

1 Like

@TXgoose1 what is TCMG?

1 Like

Technology Management, now under Engineering.

2 Likes

It depends on core classes as they count heavily on Math 140/142 scores. A or B on Math will be good.

Did you check how many of those 53 hours at Blinn transferrable to TCMG program? There are 3 windows of COM/transfer for TCMG, I assume you started the one in May 16th.

What is the second major your son picked?

1 Like

He took all basics, and made sure to complete courses on the transfer sheet for TCMG. There was an error on his original transfer audit for Math 1324, they had it listed as 1314. But we got that corrected in April. Then submitted Spring grades as soon as available. His 2nd choice is Constr Science but he really wants TCMG for the tech field. His first choice still shows TCMG in the portal, so hoping there are still spots avail.

There should still be spots as they have 3 windows of COM/transfer acceptance, there is a chance that they wait for the August COM/transfer applicants to admit a group with highest academic preparedness. Keep us all updated on your progress. Good Luck!

Thanks for the input! We we expecting decisions by early June, didn’t realize there was a possibility of it extending to August. Seems like it would be very hard to register for needed classes at that point…

Is the sign in Howdy that you’ve been admitted 8 tabs these days?

1 Like

7 tabs.

2 Likes

On my laptop there is also a “Research” tab between “Student Life” and “My Howdy,” which is where I’m getting 8 from.

1 Like

Applicant seems to have disappeared since the NSC last week, but Research is there now also.

1 Like

What major is this? Friend’s daughter us looking for something pre-dental.

Forensic and Investigative Sciences

Thank you!

2 Likes