Texas A&M Class of 2027 Official Thread

@BLRdoc2 Yes, looks like got into Mays. Thanks - you and some other folks here are the experts of Howdy - I am really impressed with your knowledge! Thanks :grinning:

3 Likes

Any chance you can redact info but screenshot what you’re seeing on that overview?

5 Likes

That is definitely new! What a find! Do you know if that came before or after the 7 tabs?

1 Like

Congratulations! That’s full acceptance.

1 Like

My son’s does not have that “overview” option in Howdy. He said he found under “Manage Applications” that it has a summary of a similar type. He found it when an email came in for sharing your info for a directory.

It was mentioned above, that is how I found it a couple weeks ago, thanks to this great site. It was under unofficial transcripts in howdy.

2 Likes

I don’t know if it came before/after 7 tabs. I have had these 7 tabs for a long time but did not realize that they were “the 7 tabs” till @TailgateAg and @BLRdoc2 helped me out. Thanks

2 Likes

This what I have under “Manage applications”

1 Like

Congratulations voda2013? Are you auto admit or holistic review?

Congrats! D23 has the same but for Bush School it says Bachelor of Arts at the top. :partying_face: (just giving more info for people who are looking for it…)

Congrats to your daughter!!

I didn’t realize the Bush school was offering any undergrad degrees yet. I thought they were all Masters or 3+2 undergrad/grad for now. May I ask what her major is?

1 Like

They moved Political Science and International Studies to the Bush School now, which makes a world of sense (especially since those classes were already out there.) She’s poli sci and if she chooses A&M, I’m really excited about the opportunities that will be available to them through Bush.

1 Like

For those checking this out, This screenshot should be standard for all that have applied and in review. The Overview is the new one that shows acceptance.

6 Likes

Thanks for all this great information, everyone! Checking my understanding - my senior is auto-admit, but applying for Engineering. (App submitted 8/1, all green checks by 8/10). Howdy Portal now shows 7 tabs - how long does it generally take to get “official” communication?

Are you auto admit or holistic review?
auto admit @Ab2026

1 Like

As far as I can tell, nobody has been “officially” notified via email, AIS banner change, or snail mail letter. Only the 7 tabs.

2 Likes

My DD23 is applying for Business major and is in top 10%. She is not able to request official transcript through Naviance. Is the App not working? School says they can’t do anything until Naviance is up and running? Any alternatives? Thanks.

@TailgateAg From what I remember from my '21 grad, the same day he got the extra tabs (it was 5 tabs then), he received his acceptance letter in AIS under “My Communications.”

1 Like

Well its September 1st and nobody that I have seen on here as reported anything other than 7 tabs. It seems they are waiting to release a big wave of letters I guess???

1 Like