Texas A&M Class of 2028 Official Thread

Yes, I’m sending a picture.

1 Like

Thanks! I don’t have that screen yet. Just the 7 tabs on the Howdy Portal.
Maybe tomorrow at 12 Noon when AIS says it will update.

2 Likes

This morning I checked for my daughter and it shows 7 tabs . Holistic review . First major as Business and second as Economics.

AIS status not updated.do I need to wait till status is changed in AIS to accepted before housing portal can be accessed.

I believe Mays will only review once candidate is accepted. Will wait and watch.

4 Likes

It appears you can’t access housing until AIS updates. Check it at noon today. When mine got accepted in the first round of auto-admits, it was actually the next day that AIS updated, so it might be tomorrow (but it was definitely right at noon when AIS updated).

1 Like

My DD’s Howdy portal also updated this morning with 7 tabs. After a bit of navigating within, found the overview which showed she was admitted to Public Health (her top choice). The AIS page still shows under review (hopefully noon today or tomorrow).

Sooo excited! Didn’t expect it so fast since it was holistic and we finalized the SRAR only on 9/18. Will be keeping a close eye on the housing threads. Thanks for the wealth of information in this thread.

5 Likes

For the holistic people that got tabs today, could I ask what test scores and stats yall had?

3 Likes

Congratulations!

1 Like

congratulations!

Sat : 1390, GPA weighted on Sa scale of 4: 4.0, AP courses till senior year completion: 13

1 Like

congratulations!!!

Where does it shows the college is accepted without AIS updated.

She had a 1490 in SAT. Her GPA weighted was 98.**. Her school uses a very different weighting system. The AIS system put her as top quarter. She had decent ECs and essays (don’t know how to compare)

2 Likes

So it looks like the Tuesday/Thursday admissions has become Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday admissions.

3 Likes

Took a while to figure this out. It was in my dashboard and click on overview (saw this one of the replies above).

1 Like

OOS FLORIDA
Mech Engineering
SAT 1540
GPA 5.54 Weighted with AP’s and Duel Enrollments
Has ALL Math/Science AP’s 4/5’s

2 Likes

7 tabs showed up today (9/27)

Homeschooled (no accredited classes, no AP courses through jr. year)
SAT 1440
Varsity Athlete/Team Captain
Eagle Scout
Lots of ECs
Planning to join the Corps

Engineering major so we’ll see if he’s admitted into that or still under review when he gets the official acceptance. Wondering if that will be tomorrow.

4 Likes

Son applied 9/20.
Got 7 tabs on howdy this morning. 9/27
Out of state
Gpa 3.9 unweighted, non class ranking school
SAT 1560
National merit Semifinalist
Shotgun National championship bronze medal winner
Engineering school

6 Likes

My daughter applied 8/5 and got 7 tabs today too! Placed in top quarter on AIS…small liberal arts charter school with only 80 students in senior class so not top 10%. 1450 SAT and 3.759 GPA/4.6 weighted GPA. National Merit commended and applied to engineering. Looks to be accepted into general engineering on Howdy overview but still showing in review on AIS. Hoping that updates by tomorrow and can apply for housing! Congratulations to everyone…still in shock as we weren’t expecting to know until October at the earliest!

7 Likes

congratulations!

1 Like

Refreshing to see so many parents involved at this level–great job. This is my 3rd kid (and last) to do the application process, just know that it all works out in the end!

3 Likes