Texas A&M Class of 2028 Official Thread

@AETX only 1 Aggie Directory. I’m guessing Admissions (and whoever is responsible for updating Directory) is slammed and haven’t caught up yet.

Student is Real Deal ‘official’ when Aggie Directory shows: Name/Classification/Major… that’s when parent pages will accept new members.
You would be shocked at how many scammers attempt to join pages, those who are a different major, students trying to join, etc.
Do Not join pages that don’t verify!

FYI…
*incoming freshman are Class of 2028 (despite how many AP/DC hours they have)
*Engineering majors are General Engineering
*Mays are BUAD
^parent pages will ask you this

4 Likes
  1. Essay A in general is good enough.
  2. LOR normally not needed, but you can apply TAMU first, then print the letter head for students with stamped envelope addressing to admission office for your LOR writers.

Has anybody received the physical letter/packet yet?

1 Like

Yes, my son received it last week. The letter is in the same envelope as the banner.

2 Likes

7 tabs but Nothing came this morning…… No admissions decision yet. How about others? Any update? Searched howdy directory and there was only my son’s name there. No other info such as major or email address…. Guess we will have to wait….

1 Like

Got an email from A&M admissions office last night asking for permission to release personal info.

Has anyone heard/seen acceptance beyond top 10% for Kinesiology programs yet?

Would check again now since it’s past noon. Some others on here were saying AIS usually updates around then unless I misunderstood.

2 Likes

There aren’t many outside of top 10% at all, wouldn’t expect anything til the earliest of October, and even then I wouldn’t be too expectant.

3 Likes

Anyone from yesterday acceptances had their AIS updated? It is past noon, and was hoping to receive further confirmation. The AIS page still shows in review.

1 Like

I checked in AIS and no admission decision updated yet.

Only information i can see update in AIS this afternoon is Scholorship application receive date is updated.

" Scholarship Application Received 9/27/2023.

1 Like

I have 7 Tabs but AIS has still not updated, confirming I still can’t make the housing deposit.
The “MyHousing” Portal will not let me log in either. UGGH

Me too. UGGH

1 Like

No update in AIS yet either…was really hoping it would be today!

1 Like

Is priority deadline for engineering Oct 16 (Monday)? Or is it still October 15 even if it falls on a Sunday?

1 Like

Admissions website says October 15. I wouldn’t want to rely on hoping that the deadline rolls over.

2 Likes

AIS just got updated with status of Congratulations on your admission

Same here! So excited! Can’t get into housing login though…shows error. Anyone else have this issue?

1 Like

admitted at AIS!

1 Like

Housing opened for us the following day around 6am. Then again, the timing today and earlier this week has been wonky, so who knows. :slight_smile:

2 Likes