Texas A&M Class of 2028 Official Thread

They definitely have. I know people who have gotten in to other majors

3 Likes

Do you know any holistic political science majors that got in?

1 Like

Yes, please let us know!

I have not heard of any holistic Political Science majors get in yet. I had a friend get in last year, and she got in mid-December. That’s a good standard to expect this year as well.

1 Like

No just bio, kine and animal science

Mays

4 Likes

Congrats! My son found out he got accepted into Mays last week.

7 Likes

Hello, everyone. I just applied to Texas A&M, and I was just wondering what are the “tabs” that people talking about? thank you.

Once you gain access to the Howdy Portal, you should see three tabs at the top (one says “Applicant”). When you’re accepted, those switch to seven tabs.

2 Likes

@Henry91 whats majors did you apply for? Are you instate? Auto admit or holistic? Test scores or test optional?

1 Like

Congratulations!! I have been following your journey because my son has similar stats and will be applying next year. I’m really happy for you and it gives me hope for my kiddo next year. Welcome to the Aggie family, Whoop!

Waiting on the tabs! Applied early August.
Holistic In State
1st choice BIMS
Top Q- 13%
5.11/5
1340 SAT
AP Scholar
Varsity Cross Country & Track x4
Team Captain
3x All American
Active church member & volunteer
Chick fil a team member 1 year±present
Scout leadership
Pursuing Pharm Tech Cert.

3 Likes

@Belk , we are anxiously waiting as well . My son has similiar and has applied to college of engineering .

1 Like

Thank you! That means a lot. Good luck to your son next year!!

I applied for Biology. Yes, I’m in state. I’m not auto-admit. I went with test op. U???

2 Likes

Congratulations!!

1 Like

I’m a parent, my Aggie recently graduated.
It’s just always helpful to know stats.
Hopefully you’ll hear back mid December, maybe sooner…maybe later :crossed_fingers:t3:

1 Like

My son is enge too, still waiting! Applied early Aug!

2 Likes

Congratulations @TXDad77 !
Would you mind sharing his GPA & Test Scores? Whether Test Optional or sent scores? When did he apply?

Thanks.

Congratulations @Andrew8
Could you please share Stats?
When you say “7 Tabs” - I assume, on the same AIS portal you see a menu with 7 tabs, right? Vertical or Horizontal? How does it look?
Thanks!

1 Like