Texas A&M Dorms

I am most likely going to end up at Texas A&M and was wondering about their dorm selection. I know that at different colleges there is a notorious “party” dorm and a notorious “only studies and doesn’t do anything fun” dorm (to each their own polarizing limits of course). I want to be in a dorm that will not be situated somewhere in the middle: not a party dorm but not so stuck in their books that they cannot communicate with others because it will disrupt their studies. An example of a good fit would be the Teal dorm at Baylor University. It is known for being the nicest dorm for students more focused on their studies. Thanks for any help!

Did you ever get some type of reply on this? If not, do you still need one or is it too late?

Any comments on North side vs South side residence halls? Heard that most people prefer North side.

They are all good and accessible to campus. It’s really just about finding a roommate. So many buses and bikes, walking etc. that location isn’t important unless you walk into an exam and realize you left your ID back in your room. But other than that, once you are out and about, your dorm location doesn’t matter.