Texas A&M Fall 2017 Transfer

Hi Kimberlytori, my DD applied Jan 6th. Hope that helps!

Thanks! @93plan

I just checked my status and its says I have to send in my spring grades for them to make the final decision. Honestly, I was expecting this since I am taking the math class now that was required. But I have seen that past students do get accepted after sending their grades in, so thats what I am hoping! Good luck to everyone!

@Kimberlytori what is your major?

@cmaggie Psychology

@Madi5077 how long did it take for a decision after getting your audit?

Does anyone know if they actually consider your second choice major or not?

@kkeller9 Agricultural Systems Mgmt

@Kimberlytori I just checked my status too. they are asking for my spring grades.

May’s business school anyone???

No decision yet for mays transfers

Hey, I received the same. What is your GPA if you don’t mind me asking?

is there an ETA on admissions for May’s??

For mays business school, since they only have 100 spot available, decisions are most likely going to come out after march 1. They probably want to examine every applicant before making a choice.

@tkn9812 my gpa is 3.53 with 64 credit hours. but im taking Cal 2, physic 2 and Org Chem 2 that are required.

@Kimberlytori i am in the exact same boat as you and got the same answer

Hopefully we all get in once we summit our final grades! I have a 3.51 right now with 38 credit hours.

@p0726n and @JeyLee what are y’all majoring in?

@Kimberlytori I am majoring in biology

My son is also deferred for Spring grades. We knew this would happen because he is taking the second required math class right now. He is a freshman at Blinn and an Ag Eco major. He has a 3.02 cumulative but has a 4.0 at Blinn. His duel -credit grades from high school are bringing that down.