Texas A&M Fall 2017 Transfer

@tttttttttttamu19 I applied for their Political Science program as well!

I’m not too familiar with the types of credentials necessary to get accepted but good luck!

Hey guys hope everything is going well for everyone. Has anyone recently got their acceptance from the school of Education and Human Development?

@HopefulTexasAg95 My daughter received her acceptance 2/14 for Education. She applied in January. Good Luck

@CreativeScreenName thank you! good luck to you too

I got my acceptance from the school of Education and Human Development on 2/23. I applied mid-january with a 3.78 gpa.

Does anyone know how long it takes to get accepted after you receive your transfer audit? (If you get accepted)

That’s odd, I applied 1/8 I am just surprised I haven’t heard back yet. Thanks y’all for the information though!

are there any petroleum engineering transfers?

@JeyLee I think you are good to go I was in phi theta kappa as well as long as you get atleast C for calc you are good to go, but aim for An A or B :slight_smile:

I was wondering if anybody has heard any decisions from the college of architecture?

@oliviaalexander I have! I was asked to submit my spring grades. I applied for urban and regional planning. Hbu? What are your stats?

I’ve heard that having 6 tabs is a good sign, but my application still says under review?

@lovepink002 I haven’t heard anything yet, I applied for Environmetal Design with a 3.7 and 42 hours. I’m just getting impatient and I want to know!

@oliviaalexander I haven’t heard anything from Construction Science or University Studies either. Hopefully they’ll let us know this week!

@Camo58 Yeah, good luck!

@oliviaalexander yeah you should be good! Applications just closed, so they will probably get to you soon! When did you apply?

I also applied for Environmental Design at the beginning of the year. Have not received a decision yet either. Hopefully we’ll hear from them soon! I have 72 hours (change of major) and a 3.5 GPA.

@lovepink002 I applied January 1st and all of my documents were received and processed by February 1st.

@ArchStudent2017 That’s awesome, let me know how it turns out!

@wesbest how long did it take you to hear back that you officially got accepted after you saw your tabs in howdy?