Texas A&M Fall 2017 Transfer

@oliviaalexander
No official acceptance yet but the acclaimed six tabs appeared in my Howdy this morning! =D

@ArchStudent2017 Congratulations, that’s so exciting! I don’t have them yet, but I’ll hopefully have good news soon!

I got my tabs today too

@Roadhouse @gfrank @ArchStudent2017 Congratulations y’all!! Do you mind posting what school you applied to and your stats?

Howdy, congrats to all the accepted transfers! as for the ones still waiting best of luck! I just wanted to offer some encouragement and advice y’all to sign up for t-camp!! its exactly like fish camp, but for transfer students. I myself was a bit iffy about it, but ended up having the best time and made really great friends. you won’t regret it !!

Thanks and gig 'em!

Congrats to all who got their tabs today! Still waiting. I know this sounds dumb but can someone explain where and what the six tabs look like? I’m assuming on howdy it changes from “home, applicant…” to something different?? Thanks in advance!

1 Like

@gfrank @Roadhouse @ArchStudent2017 Congrats to all with Tabs today! That’s Wonderful! Great way to start the weekend!!

@uniquename1
I applied for zoology (college of science) with a 3.51 GPA. I had all of my coursework finished with B or better. 81 transferable credits

I just noticed the new tabs have appeared on MyHowdy.

My wife just got her tabs this morning!

Refresh my memory. My S degree has switched to his 2nd choice… On both choices. He is currently taking an Eng Calc class needed for Industrial Dist and expected to get deferred likely.
Applied 2/26. Audit 3.78, five days after applying. This is the first new change. Do they ever switch back to your 1st choice?

Congrats to everyone with new tabs this morning! that’s awesome

When they switch his application to 2nd choice on both choices, that means he was denied his first choice. And now they’re considering him for his second choice.
And thank you much.

Bummer. Was hoping they would ask for his spring grades. Thanks @Osaidmk1 for the info.

I just got my acceptance posted on Howdy. However, they changed my major to a different one within that department! They did not give any explanation as to why they did so and when I applied I did not list any second choice major. Is this what they do when there is no room for incoming transfer students? Or was I just not good enough to make the cut? I guess I will have to wait till after spring break to contact the department and find out. =( Really quite sad because if I can’t get in the major I applied for, I am not going.

My wife got accepted into Mays!!! We just started our dual Aggie legacy family. Lol

Got my tabs on 3/10 and got my acceptance this morning for Construction Science.

I have received my official acceptance today.
Accepted into Electrical Engineering, with 3.89 GPA, and 38 credits.

Congrats on everyone who has been accepted!!! Gig em :slight_smile:

Hey everyone!

I started a new discussion for people who have been denied or deferred! Check it out! - http://talk.qa.collegeconfidential.com/texas-m-university/1972029-anyone-denied-or-deferred-for-spring-grades-tamu-fall-2017-transfer-p1.html?new=1