Texas A&M Fall 2017 Transfer

Blinn’s grades came out today. I sent them for my son within an hour. We are anxious to get an answer (finally!). He has a 4.0 at Blinn going into Ag Eco.

i sent mine too earlier today! Hopefully we get a positive answer pretty soon

@Debbie7452 impressive! My school hasn’t posted final grades yet. I’m glad the waits finally over!

@JeyLee awesome! I’ll probably get my final grades on Monday. I’m defiantly ready to finally get a decision!

I just sent in my final grades! Hoping we hear back pretty quick!

I just checked my new transfer audit and it showed 3.23. Is that enough to get into CS as a biology major with 80 credit hours?

Just sent in my spring grades! Hope to hear good news soon!! :slight_smile:

Hey @JeyLee I think you’ll be fine… what did you have before? Also when did you send in your spring grades? I sent mine in last week, but haven’t received my new audit yet.

@JeyLee what was your previous gpa? I think there just looking that you completed your courses with good standing and if you did then you should be fine.

Haven’t been on here in awhile…

Just checked AIS and in received documents it shows my Spring grades.

I was deferred as well, I got a 4.0 this Spring and if I calculated right, it would bring my gpa up to 3.58 from 3.42.

Good luck to everyone still waiting

So I just checked and my transfer audit got updated with my spring grades and my application is in review!

same here. it had been in review for the past two days. Do you guys know how long it will take to get our decision?

Do you guys see actual grades on your transfer audit? Mine still says “in progress” but I’m pretty sure it was like that before…

@JeyLee it’s takes about 2-3 weeks. Also depends on the department.

@lovepink002 Yes. It used to say 38 credits with the ones I had in progress with TIP next to them and now it says 56 credits with TA on them.

@Kimberlytori ok gotcha, all of mine still say TIP

I sent my transcript in on the 17th, my transfer audit still says TIP, does anyone know how long it takes for that to change? It says my application is under review but audit hasn’t changed since January just wondering how long it usually takes to process it.

It took about 3-4 days to get processed.

sent in spring grades, TAMU received them may 15,
human resource development major (in the college of education and human development), 3.906 GPA, 32 hours, required courses completed,
still waiting to hear back from TAMU :slight_smile:

just checking to see if yall are seeing the same thing I am…

On my AIS it still shows “view decision” and “view transfer audit” which is the deferral decision from before, and under “documents received” it shows my transcript was received May 15. In Howdy under “manage applications” it says my application is still “under review” and my transfer audit is still there, but no updates to it as of yet.

is this what most of yall are seeing too?

anybody know if final decisions will be issued after the June 1 deadline or before?

@mudboat my transcripts were received May 15th and I have the same thing happening to me, it’s driving me crazy