Texas A&M Fall 2017 Transfer

My sons transcript was received on the 15th and then showed up as processed on to the transfer audit with an updated GPA about 4 days later. I sent it on the 12th though, so maybe we got a jump on the rush. Still in review, however.

Same here… I checked my AIS and under documents it says that they received my transcript on the 18th. My audit hasn’t been updated with my spring grades yet.

I would love to know a decision before June 1st, but based on past threads, that probably won’t happen :frowning:

My son is a transfer student through the PSA program. He requested his final transcript from TAMU-CC on May 15 and it didn’t show up as received in AIS until May 19. When I called admissions about the time it was taking to process an e-transcript, she said they received hundreds that week and needed time to download them which made sense. On May 23 it finally showed up with the green check as complete in AIS and his application is now “under review”. The “view transfer audit” button appeared this morning when we checked and all his classes and grades are listed. He is applying to the Education & Human Development college, so I hope this doesn’t take long since he is guaranteed admission. I’m also hoping we can still sign up for his preferred NSC and t-camp dates. I’m worried about the sports pass going on sale tomorrow for all incoming students and him missing out if he doesn’t get admitted soon. I know his entrance route is different from most posting here, but I’ll post again when it happens so you guys will know from start to finish how long it took for my son.

My transcripts were received May 15 also, i just got my new audit today.

@navyag2019 i know what you mean lol

No updates to mine as of this morning, thanks for the input from everyone, just making sure I’m not missing something.

Did anyone else’s whole howdy page change ?

I now have my record, finances, student life, and a whole lot of other options for me to open up. I had to send in my spring grades because I didn’t have a math class for psychology major and it was received and it has been in review for a week or 2 but it is still under review so I’m so confused.

Yes, we noticed yesterday afternoon that it went from 3 tabs to 6. From what I understand from other posts…that’s a good thing.

Wait…I just checked it. Since this morning, my son’s status has now changed to “admitted” :slight_smile:

I just checked and I also have 6 tabs now. Hopefully that’s a good thing. Still in review though.

I got admitted into B.S Psychology!!

Congrats to your son! @FLAggieMom

Awesome! Congrats to you as well @Kimberlytori

Congratulations

I’m still waiting!

Still waiting too!

Congratulations @FLAggieMom and @Kimberlytori

My transfer audit got updated today, status under review

@mudboat looks like we’re both on the same schedule because mine just got updated today too

@navyag2019 awesome Good Luck!!!

@mudboat when did u send in your transcripts? I sent mine on the 18th and my audit hasn’t been updated yet.

And congrats to everyone that has been admitted so far!!!

Has anyone in Engineering heard back from being deferred for Spring grades?