Texas A&M Fall 2017 Transfer

@lovepink002 my transcript was received on May 15th, not sure of the exact date it was sent, I just ordered it online before finals and to be sent after semester grades were in

I got admitted into BS PSYC today! Hope everyone’s updates soon and y’all get in!

My son has the 6 tabs! OMG, it’s happening! He is an Ag Eco major. Still not “official” in Howdy yet though.

My grades were received by A&M on the 19th and I still do not have an updated audit, etc. I’m guessing the department has the Memorial Day weekend off, so should I bother checking for updates until Tuesday?

@CordL5 what college did you apply for?

@CordL5 I’m in the same boat. My grades were received on the 18th. I called admissions on Friday and they said my transcript was still processing and that it should be a few more days.

@p0726n congratulations!!!

Thank you! Have you heard back? And I think I saw your name on the UT thread too? Have you heard from them either if you even were the name I saw(I may be wrong obviously) @JeyLee

Just got into economics after 1 year on Blinn Team. Anyone know what the registration process is from here? The add drop deadline was just a few days ago and doesn’t open back up till August. Do I have to wait until then or do I get to register earlier?

@p0726n yea I’m in UT thread too. Unfortunately I’m still waiting for both schools. Thanks for asking.

@JeyLee let me know what happens. It’ll workout in your favor, goodluck

As far as registering for classes, my understanding is that all transfer students attend a transfer/new student conference where you register just like the freshmen do. There are special sessions for transfers. My son is going to attend T-camp as well(like fish camp, but for transfers).

@cmaggiemom I applied for Sports Management in the College of Education/Human Development

My son waiting to hear from Engineering. Applied 1/1/17. Quite a long wait to hear. lol

My son finally got the official acceptance in Howdy today. It was a long weekend waiting. He got the 6 tabs on Friday. He is an Ag Eco major. We registered for the NSC but can’t buy the sports pass yet. The system can’t find him to verify he’s a student, yet.

@Debbie7452 congrats for your son. I’m sure he is relieved!

Congrats! Still haven’t heard anything yet /: my transcripts haven’t even been processed yet! :frowning:

Hello everyone, It may sound weird but, Have anyone received transfer scholarships yet? If yes how much? And any out of state students here?

I just checked and my transfer audit is updated with my new grades. My transcript was received on the 19th. 3.5 GPA with 1 C, luckily C’s are allowed for my program. My AIS is not looking any different though, is that supposed to change?

@CordL5 I think it will change when your college starts to review your application!

My audit was also updated today and my transcripts were sent on the 18th