Texas A&M Fall 2017 Transfer

Has anyone been denied this time around?

@CordL5 I haven’t seen it happen that often…

I know this question is asked A LOT. But how long was everyone’s app “in review” after transcript/audit were updated.

@lovepink002 I believe mine went into review two days after my credits got updated. I then got my decision 3 days later

Is there anyone waiting to hear from Engineering? If so, has anyone heard back?

@Kimberlytori wow that’s pretty quick! What college did I apply for?

@lovepink002 the process was super quick! I sent my grades in the 15th and got my decision the 25th! I applied to B.S Psychology

I have a question for anyone admitted to or currently attending Texas A&M: Is International Student Services open? I have tried contacting them many times via phone and email the past week and I cannot get in contact with anyone. Their phone’s message inbox is full and nobody picks up the phone.

If anyone knows whether there are actually staff members working at ISS at this time, it’d be great if you can let me know.

@royalrange It is open. The office is overloaded with long waiting line, so I guess they dont have time to answer phone call and email. I personally emailed them few times, but did not get answer. Inbox me for the contact of international student advisor :slight_smile:

I have been accepted!!!

@Imnotrobot thanks. I will send you a private message.

@JeyLee hey you are biology major right ?

Has anyone heard back from the College of Education/ Human Development? My major is Interdisciplinary Studies and I still haven’t heard back yet. I just completed my freshman year at blinn and I got a 4.0 so I feel confident that I will get it but I just haven’t heard back yet.

@jjyarb81 I am in the same situation as you (so stressful/annoying). I haven’t heard anything back from them and they received my spring transcript on May 15th. They still have yet to update my transfer audit. When I called in to admissions, the woman I spoke with said they probably wouldn’t get done until the end of June :frowning: I have a really great application I just worry they are going to reach their max amount of people (if that’s a thing lol)

Same here! My app is still in review and I applied for architecture. Has anyone else heard back from that college yet? I really don’t want to wait until the end of June

@pmemorial Wow! i hope it doesn’t really take that long to hear back, i’m going crazy checking ais and howdy 1000 times a day already,lol

@lovepink002 I applied to Construction Science, it falls under the College of Architecture, but havent heard anything yet either. Transcript received May 15, audit updated May 25

Congrats to everyone that have already been admitted

I applied for Industrial Distribution in the College of Engineering and I was told I would hear back first or second week of June. I check AIS about 100 times daily. Is anyone else waiting to hear from Engineering?

I still haven’t heard back either and it’s stressful! My audit hasn’t even been updated and I want to call and ask. @pmemorial I hope it doesn’t take that long??

@laura95 yeah I’m a biology major. What about you?

@lovepink002 me too!! i requested my transcript on the 15th and they received it on the 24th and my transcript is still “processing” and it’s june2nd! Also i’m in the psa program so I’m auto admit, I don’t know why they are taking so long.