Texas A&M Fall 2017 Transfer

Has anyone heard back from the college of liberal arts? My app as been in review for two weeks and I’m getting worried!

im in college of education and human development as well. my transcripts (3.91 gpa, 32 hours) were received may 15, my audit report is updated, but AIS still says “complete and in review”. i got into ut (college of natural sciences, human development and family sciences major) last week. i really want to go to a&m but the waiting is killing me! congrats to everyone that has been accepted already :slight_smile:

@aggierodeo I have. From psychology. I got my decision the 25th of May. Perhaps call them? I hope all goes well though!

@aggie9000 What school are you transferring from? My son was PSA and came from TAMUCC. He requested his transcript on May 15 and was accepted on May 25.

@98mrk2020 I’ve been in review for two weeks too, and I’m liberal arts (Anthropology)

@aggierodeo Nope, I applied to them as well for English. I would advise calling them on Monday if you’ve been waiting for two weeks. I called today to inquire and they said to check back next week since it “gets updated at the end of the week”. Best wishes dear!

@FLAggieMom I’m transferring from tamucc too!! But I requested the mail trainscript instead of e transcript so that’s why it might be taking so long. My transcript is still being “processed” and I have a 3.8 gpa so i should be auto. I don’t know why it’s taking this long even if I did request it to be mailed!

I logged into my howdy and I now have 7 total tabs. I have heard this is a good thing!

i was originally a human resource development major (first choice) but my major just changed to my second choice (interdisciplinary studies), hoping i will hear something soon :slight_smile:

@jjyarb81 congrats! What college did you get accepted into?

@jjyarb81 congrats!! No changes on my howdy yet. How long was your app in review?

I have 7 tabs in Howdy!!

I got my transfer audit back may 23rd still waiting to hear back from the college of Libreal Arts. Applied as a philosophy major have a 3.4 and all required corse work done! The wait sucks! Congrats to all who have gotten accepted so far!

I got 7 tabs this morning! I applied to College of Liberal Arts

I have 7 tabs!!! Applied for college of engineering!!

7 tabs for me too! Congrat everyone!!!

Congratulations everyone!!! Good luck to those who are still waiting.

Okay so I haven’t gotten tabs yet but I was messing around with my financial aid and it allowed me to submit documents and it didn’t let me do that before because of my “student status…” Does this mean I’m probably getting in but it hasn’t updated yet???

Congrats to everyone who has been admitted!!

How long after 7 tabs have y’all been receiving an official decision? I got 7 tabs this morning!!!

Ive been admitted! Good luck to those still waiting