Texas A&M Fall 2017 Transfer

I’ve been admitted, Whoop! Congratulations everyone!

My brother was rejected from Aerospace Engineering/Mechanical Engineering:

We don’t know why since his overall GPA is 3.76 and had 49 transferable credits from Austin Community College (ACC). He had taken all the coursework in recommended for admission, so we are dumbfounded at the moment and we just sent them a message asking why this decision determined… really bummed :frowning:

I’ve been admitted congrats !!

@ZENgineer Wow. I wonder if they filled up or something. Makes you wonder why they even waited for spring grades in the first place? I hope he had a backup plan now that it’s June. I’m sorry to hear that.

Has anyone heard anything back yet??

I’m still waiting. Super nervous because my second choice (chemical engineering) has replaced my first choice (civil.)

I’m still waiting. I sent my transcript on 5/23 and my audit says it was processed/updated on 6/4. First choice is Aerospace Engineering

I am waiting for Liberal Arts - Psych

They received my transcript on 5/25
Audit updated on the 5th of June

Good luck to everyone!

I’m still waiting for Political Science with my transcripts received the May 15th and my audit updated the 24th. They’re still reviewing me for my first choice though so I’m hoping the office is just backed up a bit and that’s why it’s taking some time

@ckatiec how long ago was your transfer audit updated?

My audit was just updated yesterday. I am getting so anxious. Hopefully I will hear back quickly. First choice is allied health and second is Kinesiology :smiley:

i am still waiting to hear back as well. transcripts received may 15, audit updated may 24, went into review may 25. my major changed from my first choice (human resource development) to my second choice (interdisciplinary studies) on june 5th. still hoping to hear back soon, i am probably going to call them tomorrow. congrats to everyone who has heard back already/admitted and good luck to everyone still waiting!

Yeah my transcript was received on the May 18th and updated on the 30th. I know people that sent their transcripts after me and were admitted!! Idk even know…I applied in the architecture college. Based on other threads, I think architecture is a little slower then other colleges??

I just want a decision soon!! /:

@lovepink002 i feel like everyone i know who applied has already been admitted and i am impatient enough as it is! i know one girl who got into the college of education and human development for my second choice major (interdisciplinary studies) and she had a lower gpa than me. ugh hopefully we will hear something soon, hang in there & good luck!

@98mrk2020 Yeah same! I think a bunch of ppl in this thread are getting admissiones into liberal arts and education! I’m usually not this impatient, but now it’s starting to bug me…like I already signed a lease lol. And I NEED to plan ahead or I will stress out.

@lovepink002 i know it’s stressing me out so much. i got into ut college of natural sciences a couple of weeks ago and already declined them because i wanna go to a&m. i already signed a lease too ahh!! i am hoping for the best with a&m though because i took all of my required courses and made A’s in them as well, my overall gpa is a 3.91 and i have 32 hours so i don’t know why i haven’t heard back yet :// the waiting is killing me!!

@xiolea my audit was updated May 26th and major switched to second choice June 5th.

Hey guys! I’ve received 7 tabs this morning.

Does that mean I am in? Or has anyone received seven tabs and still got denied admission?

Majort: Liberal Arts - Psych
Transcript received: 05/25
Audit updated: 06/05
7 Tabs: 06/09

I got 7 tabs this morning too!
@txstu97 from what i have seen on here, 7 tabs means you are admitted!

@98mrk2020, Congrats!

I only ask because my sister attends TAMU and I am holding her back from signing a lease.

I’ll let everyone know when I get an Admissions Decision.