Texas A&M Fall 2017 Transfer

I checked just now and I have 7 tabs too! So exciting!

Has anyone who has been admitted been offered financial aid, by any chance? I know that it’s kinda on a first come, first serve basis and I’m worried about those of us who have/will be admitted late. I would appreciate any knowledge about this!

Wow this is crazy…I haven’t heard back yet! Has anyone heard back from the college of architecture yet? I think I’ll just call them today…

Congrats to everyone who has been admitted!

@litcriterally I have but only received loans and 1 small grant. A lot of what I know I was eligible for I didn’t get. I called and they said that like for example receiving for being part of Phi Theta Kappa, they already ran out of money to give out. Which definitely sucks.

@Kimberlytori Oh… That definitely isn’t good. I don’t know if I can go, since money definitely impacts my decision… Did they say they ran out? I don’t understand why they don’t budget for the people who get deferred. Ugh.

@litcriterally Yes they told me they ran out. Which sucks! And yes I know right!! And that’s what they told me. Who knows. I talked to three different people and like you said, first come first serve. But yeah I’m in the same boat. But I’ll have to make it work.

Has anyone contacted their college about their app status? I don’t wanna seem pushy if I call…

I got 7 tabs today too!!
4.0 GPA, applied to college of liberal arts on 1/17 sent my final transcript on 5/2

Does 7 tabs mean you are admitted?

My S also only got loans. They also told me they ran out of merit money. I had a feeling that would happen. Too bad. He had a grant at Blinn.

@Debbie7452 @Kimberlytori so does that mean that the only means of payment is loans for us to take on the majority of the total cost? That is unfortunate…

@litcriterally you can still get a grant. Everyone’s situation is different but pretty much any extra funding is gone. Which sucks.

Hey guys, if anyone is looking for an apartment really close to tamu and are interest let me know. I signed a lease a couple of months ago but I have decided to live with my cousin who lives close by and I need to sublet the apartment. So if anyone is interested message me. It’s located in Northgate.

Hey guys I’m applying for transfer admission in the spring of 2018 and I know it’s kinda early but I wanted to know my chances before I applied

Gpa: 3.0 and 27 hours completed and the major I’m applying for is political science!

@Kimberlytori That’s true, and I do qualify for one… How long after you were admitted did you get your financial aid awarded?

Hey, I got admitted earlier this week into the College of Architecture for Construction Science.

@lovepink002 I got admitted earlier this week to the College of Architecture

@litcriterally about a week after I got my decision. And if you do then you’ll most likely get one. Like I said, I got one but it wasn’t much but still.

@Tudevoid same for me, Construction Science.

@Tudevoid congrats! What are your stats?

I never posted but I got into the College of Architecture for LA about mid April