Texas A&M Fall 2017 Transfer

@lovepink002 Also, I believe financial aid letters and being in the directory is from applying to TAMU

@Tudevoid I have about 11 hours that won’t go toward cosc major because I changed majors, which kinda sucks, so sounds like you’re ahead of me in knocking out the lower level courses. Maybe we’ll cross paths. Best of luck and congrats again!

OMG I GOT MY TABS AND MY HOWDY SAID I WAS ADMITTED!!! AHHHHHH FREAKING OUT

@Tudevoid thanks! And yeah I got some C’s during my freshman year but I started to do a lot better after that!

Awesome @lovepink002 congrats!!!

Accepted into Civil Engineering

been a long road guys, congrats to everyone who got in

for me though, now comes the tougher decision, when I decide between A&M and UH

gahh, I wish the acceptance came back sooner

Okay y’all. So after seeing someone post on here that they checked their financial aid portal to see if it would let them fill out the information I decided to do the same. I checked three days ago and it would not let me fill out any document because of my student status. It had a message kind of like “Due to your current student status you are not permitted to complete these documents at this time”. Because I am impatient, I decided to check it again today since I haven’t seen an update in howdy.

After checking, it doesn’t have the message anymore and it is showing all the documents that I didn’t have before. Is this a good sign???

Hopefully howdy will update soon so I can know for sure. My stats are very good but I’m still very nervous haha

I got accepted this morning!!

got officially admitted today!

@lovepink002 Congrats! How much emphasis or importance did you give your essays? And which ones did you write?

I got admitted today!
Good luck to everyone!

Transcript: 05/25
Audit: 06/05
Tabs: 06/09
Acceptance: 06/13

@mudboat thanks!!!

@pmemorial this same thing happened to me when my app was still in review. The status definitely changed to where I could upload financial documents. It seems like it’s a good sign but im not competly sure…

I also got admitted today! Good luck to everyone!!!

Also, what documents in the financial aid portal is everyone talking about…?

I suppose each department lists all decisions at the same time? I had applied for civil engineering and still haven’t heard back. Finished spring with a 3.92 gpa on 59 hours. It also changed my second choice major to my first choice a few days ago, does that mean that I definitely didn’t get into civil or has that happened to anyone else maybe?

I got admitted today as well! Congrats everyone!!

@grex64 Yeah, unfortunately a switch to your second choice means you were rejected from your first choice.

@ekka123 Thanks!!! I put a lot of work into my essays!! And I wrote all of them…Well the one that is required for admission and the other one that is optional (i cant remember the letters)

@lovepink002 Thats great! Did you send any letters of recommendation?

congrats everyone!!!

Can we bring a sealed envelope with an official transcript to NSC? High school registrar said she sent it electronically, but just in case it doesn’t get there or get processed by my NSC, just wanted to know if I can bring a hard copy?