Texas A&M Fall 2017 Transfer

Is anyone still waiting for a response from liberal arts, specifically political science?

Yes, you can bring your sealed transcript to the NSC. There’s a line for turning that in if needed. Although usually the electronic one is processed quickly.

I received my acceptance this morning! 3.32 GPA and 40 hours (12 of those were AP credit hours) from the University of Kentucky. I’m majoring in political science. So excited!

@oopsietaysie when did you send in your spring grades and have your audit updated?

@navyag2019 so that’s a super complicated story. My first transcript was lost after I mailed it May 11 (idk how). I didn’t find out it was missing until June 2 so I had to file an appeal to send another. My spring grades and the audit were in the system last Thursday or Friday.

Thanks @Debbie7452, high school registrar says she sent it over a week ago, so I guess I need to track it down.

Is anyone who was recently admitted able to get a sports pass yet??

Is anyone else still waiting on a decision from the college of engineering? Lol I’m getting pretty impatient

I was able to get my son the sports pass reserved the day after he was accepted. I had to email the 12th man foundation with his UIN, name, and TAMU email address. They manually added him to the “system”. After that, we were able to log in and place the order for the sports pass.

Has anyone whom gotten their acceptance letter last Tuesday received their financial aid award summary yet? I read that it takes about a week.

@Debbie7452 thanks! I emailed them and then later I thought why not give the website another shot and it ended up working!

@txstu97 I haven’t! Have u submitted all of your documents yet?

@txstu97 No, I was hoping to get it today, but I’m keeping my fingers crossed. I’m thinking I should I call them tomorrow. When I called them last week, the woman I spoke to said it might take 3 weeks, but I hope that isn’t the case.

@lovepink002: Yes, I delivered my HS transcript on Friday and electronically sent my Meningitis documents around mid-May (I have not yet received an action notice for my Meningitis documents yet). I also hand-delivered my college transcript on 05/25 and it took exactly a week to be updated on my AIS.

@litcriterally: Oh wow, three weeks? That is a while! Hopefully we receive it today or by the end of this week. I am eager to plan out my finances for this upcoming semester. It is very daunting not knowing what to expect especially considering it is mid-way through June. It is nice to know where you stand (time-wise) among others who are on the same boat.

@txstu97 I still need to send my Meningitis document, but they have everything else from me! And yeah, I really hope it won’t take that long. I’m wanting to plan my finances for this semester too since that’s highly important, but I’m not expecting much sadly… Do you think they have scholarships from people who decline to attend A&M? I might ask them that when I call… I really hope for a transfer scholarship or at least a grant. It’s nerve wracking since, like you said, it’s almost the end of June.

Anyone here still waiting for a decision?

@navyag2019 I am. I’m in review for computer engineering

My daughter is still in review. She’s still waiting on her final transcripts to be updated. She received a call that they had received everything the first week of June, but haven’t heard anything since. She can get into the financial aid portal and submit documents, but I’m not sure that means anything. I’m hoping that’s a good sign

@litcriterally I got my financial aid summary. I was offered a pell grant that is similar to the one I received for my other university along with little grant.

@txstu97 That’s great!!! I’m kinda mad because I was only offered 27K in loans. Ugh. Should I call them?