Texas A&M Fall 2017 Transfer

@rishi_patel I think it depends on the major that you chose. I know that business and engineering probably won’t hear back until after the deadline (March 1st)

Yah I’m a computer science major

@lovepink002 Did admissions tell you about this

@rishi_patel yeah I read it on the website and an advisor told me. Computer science is super competitive

@lovepink002 yah I’m hoping for the best tbh. Thanks for informing me!

@lovepink002 can u send me the link to the website you saw that?

How did y’all receive the transfer audit?

@lovePink05 Log onto your Howdy Portal, and then click “My Applicant”. Then, click “Manage Application” and all the way at the bottom when you scroll down will be a transfer audit made with all your transferable hours/ calculated gpa

@rishi_patel Sure! If you go to the Tranfer College and Majors Course sheet page and go down to Engineering it’s listed as #5 on that list.
“Summer and Fall admission offers will be released in April.”

Here’s the link- https://admissions.tamu.edu/transfer/majors

If I just received my transcript audit does that mean I am close to receiving a decision ?

What is a transcript audit? I have a 3.57 gpa with 69 credits. My application shows documents received but not yet processed.

Transfer audit is the actual term A&M uses, after they process your transcript they audit it to their scale.

I have my transcript audit too. My howdy portal also only shows my first choice major, which I’ve heard is a good sign.

How long did it take for you to get your audit?

I got it today. About a week after I went into review

Well I hope it’s good news about our first major choice still showing on howdy… where did you hear that?

@Madi5077 I’ve heard that if you start seeing your first major and more tabs in howdy that it means you probably got in! So good luck!! :smiley:

Previous transfer forums.

Man I hope so!!! Thanks!

Hello Y’all,
I am a comm major who applied January 1st! I just got my transfer audit last week. 43 hours with a 3.55 GPA. Im dying to hear back but I dont think we will until mid to late February. Has anyone heard back?