Texas A&M Fall 2017 Transfer

@gfrank I am, no decision yet.

@aggie115 thanks!

I’ve been admitted! Liberal arts!

I was admitted too!!! International Studies!!!

Hey all. My friend just got her acceptance today, don’t know for what major though. I applied for molecular and cell biology as 1st choice (missing cal 2 which was required) and now I’m back in review for my 2nd choice (psychology) which just updated today. Hopefully they roll out with new info thursday, it seems AIS updates on tuesdays and thursdays from reading past discussions. Good luck everyone

The dice is rolling now. Good luck to everybody!

@swagianbb99 Hey, does this go for all majors? I applied for computer science and went into review a while back, still no updates for me?

Does everyone’s first and second major go into review? Mine has been my first major the whole review time. I just received a package in the mail I thought was a letter and it was a recruit letter for the core cadets at TAMU

I got my acceptance today! Liberal Arts Anthropology major!

When?! Online? Congrats!!!

Any updates for computer science majors? And that go accepted so far or still waiting? Or even any engineering majors?

Any news for transferring agriculture majors?

Any updates for biology majors?

TBH I hope we are expected to wait to long @Alimae and @JeyLee so from from this thread I’ve only seen liberal arts majors get their decisions for the most part… /:

*arent

*arent

@alimae I was accepted as an Agriculture transfer today. :slight_smile: Good luck everyone!

Any psychology majors heard anything yet?

Any political science people hear back?

Congrats! @BCG42517 hopefully I’ll heard in the next few days then!