Texas A&M Fall 2017 Transfer

/:

Well happy Valentine’s Day!!! I got accepted yesterday

@navyag2019 yes that’s my major and I was accepted yesterday.

DD got acceptance for Psyc major yesterday! Hoping for you all!

I got my transfer audit today. How long do y’all wait for a decision after getting your transfer audit? I applied to the
college of Liberal Arts (Anthropology).

I checked howdy and I saw 6 tabs, so then I checked my application and it said I had been admitted. I haven’t received any emails or anything yet. Good luck everyone!

@Alimae i was accepted as an agriculture transfer yesterday! Good luck!

I looked at my AIS today and my first choice major (Industrial Distribution) isn’t there anymore and only my second choice major (aerospace) is showing. Does this mean that I have been denied from ID? My GPA is a 3.75 with over 50 hours.

@cmaggie unfortunately yes

@cmaggie what courses do you have completed? Do you have some Calculus and Physics done? Seems weird that you’d be rejected from ID which is generally a less competitive major than AERO with a GPA like that.

@cmaggie oh shoot is the engineering school already starting up with decisions? Because they send April. Seems like they are fooling out now?

@LPFanVGV i have calc 1 done and i’m in calc 2 and chem 2 right now. The only required course on the ID course sheet is calc 1 which I did and got an A in. I would hope that they wouldn’t deny me before at least seeing how I do in calc 2 and chem 2…

@rishi_patel I’m not sure if they’re making decisions or what not. I talked to admissions and they said if only my second choice major was showing on AIS then it could either mean I’ve been denied or maybe they are reviewing my application now. She said to check back at the end of this week or next.

@93plan could you let me know when they applied please? Because I’m so impatient to hear back from mine!

@cmaggie what’s there number so I can ask them regarding when my first choice major will make a decision?

Thanks

@rishi_patel 979-845-1060 is the admissions number

@TXag2017spring would you mind telling me how you know this for sure?

@cmaggie mine says the same thing that both my first and second majors are the same and i called and the woman said that I had been denied my first major and they were reviewing my second

Congrats @kkeller9 mind me asking what your gpa and credits were?

@Alimae i will be goin in with a 3.35 and 63 credit hours. What is your major?