Texas A&M Galveston

I applied to TAMUG a few days ago and am really interested in going there. Now I know that admissions don’t happen super quickly, but I was wondering if any one could give me some insight on how long it will take to hear back from them with a yes or no answer? I have everything sent in that I need to send. I know TAMU CSTAT took awhile to get back for those not automatically accepted, but I was hoping TAMUG wouldn’t take so long. Thanks!

It really shouldn’t take nearly as long. TAMU can take literally forever depending on if you are applying as a freshman or transfer. The student body is so much smaller that I would like to think the time frame would be very reasonable.

Your best bet is just to call them though, double check to make sure you file is complete and ask what is a good estimate for how long it takes to hear back. This forum probably isn’t a great place for TAMU-G or other TAMU system school questions, not that you are in the wrong for posting. I just really don’t think there are any tamu-g asssociated people on this forum.