Texas A&M Housing

Hello guys,

I was just admitted to Texas A&M Business program today. So, currently, I want to reserve a spot for housing. But, do I have to pay the fee for New Student Conference before I can reserve a spot for housing? Also, if I do pay the fee for the New Student Conference, can I still apply and attend other university? And will my chance for other universities be lowered because I pay for the fee? Lastly, I have never visited any of Texas A&M’s dorm, so what are some of the dorms I should apply to? Is there any dorm that business students tend be gathered in like Jester for McCombs students? Thank you so much in advance.

Have you tried going to the reslife webpage and registering for housing without paying the NSC fee? See if you can. I paid the NSC fee so I don’t know.

Technically when you pay the NSC fee you are accepting an offer of admission but you have the option to cancel it and lose your $100.

Other universities don’t know what you have done an A&M so your chances are not affected.

Can’t answer the dorm question except to say that your freshman year you aren’t taking all that many business classes. If you are for some reason, the White Creek apartments are probably the closest. But freshmen live all over since most on campus residents are freshmen.