Texas A&M - Mays Business School - Fall 2017

Applied on January 2
I received my transfer Audit, 3.66 GPA . 59 credits
All recommended course work complete . My application currently says Under review.
I am applying to Mays Business School btw. Anyone currently waiting as well?

I applied as well. On January 5
I have 3.28 gpa with 45 credits.
All recommended course work as well. Hope i get accepted :smiley:

@strictlyriven what does your application status say?

“My app is complete and in Review” what about yours?

And we are in a competitive major so I don’t think we will hear back until after the deadline.

@strictlyriven mine says the same.

Applied January 1st
I received my transfer audit, 3.4 GPA with 47 credits. All required coursework as well!! I really hope i get in. Im dying to get an answer.

My wife applied with a 3.8 GPA and all required coursework completed. She also has been working in Accounting for a few years now. We are hoping she gets into Mays. I’m a current Aggie in Computer Engineering, so it’d be awesome if we both could finish up our degrees here!

She got her transfer audit on the 29th after applying mid January. Complete and In review and still showing her major

Applied January 10th. 3.9 GPA with 50 credit hours. App still under review. From my understanding the rolling admissions should begin anytime now. On another forum, around the same time last year an applicant received his decision. Best of luck to you all.

You guys are most likely gonna get in. My 3.28 gpa is starting to worry me :-S

yes im still waiting, i kinda figure my 3.66 isnt good enough for the business school. Ive been accepted to ut dallas and university of houston business school. but my number one choice is Texas A&M.

@aggiehopeful22 When do you think we should get a decision. I called them and asked if they were a rolling admissions, but the lady told me no. They were gonna wait until the end of the application.

@strictlyriven any update?

I’m not entirely sure. I would assume we should receive a decision before the end of March. I applied for the summer term so I wasn’t sure if I would receive a decision a tad bit earlier.

No update yet for me. They always say they’re gonna wait til the end of the deadline but end up admitting students before. I wouldnt be surprised if that happened

Any update from Mays?

Hey guys… Mays is extremely tough to get into as a transfer student. Minimum GPA is a 3.5 just to change majors (already an Aggie student). So don’t beat yourself up if you don’t get in. Also, look into University studies business program. It’s a great avenue to get a business degree but curtail it to what your interests are. You take Mays classes and then pick 2 minors to complete. It’s a unique and creative program to get you where you want to be. Good luck Ags.

I applied over Christmas break as a sophomore with a 4.0 GPA on 51 hours from another state school in Texas and I just got admitted to Mays on Feb. 21. So they are currently admitting students as of the 21st. Good luck to all of you

hopefully i hear soon

@accttransfer Congratulations. If you don’t mind me asking what department are you looking to go into.