Texas A&M - Mays Business School - Fall 2017

@aggiehopeful22 Thanks. I want to declare accounting

Gotcha, best of luck with that. I’m shooting for finance if I get admitted.

Was anyone admitted today?

Hey guys, I applied on Feb 5th, core classes complete. 3.95 Transfer GPA. 57 Hours. Received Decision on Feb 21st. May’s Business School Finance. Lonestar Community College. My Acceptance package with the “I’m going to be an Aggie” banner arrived today. Goodluck to all of you!!! Does anyone know if you can get into Business Honor as a transfer for spring?

@Finance88 did your ais update before you received the package ? Or you ais came first then the package?

I didn’t check for 3 days and I looked at the Howdy portal under applicant - Manage Application and that’s where i saw the “WHOOOP! You Have been ADMITED” then I check the AIS and it was there already. The package came a week later.

@Finance88 try contacting cstone@mays.tamu.edu. He is a recruiter that has been helping me with questions pertaining to Mays and will probably be able to answer your question

@aggiehopeful22 thanks for the contact I msged him/her already I hope to be able to Business Honor still. I’m highly i interested in been able to double major and persue a career in IB.

No worries man

contacted him and i haven’t got a response

I got accepted into Mays about two weeks ago!
4.0 GPA and 48 hours.
I applied Jan 1st. Goodluck to all of you!

I got rejected by Mays. With my low gpa, I was expecting it. Oh well I have a fishing trip and beer night at the river this weekend, couldn’t be happier.

@Lrc120 if you don’t mind me asking, about when did you hear back

Never mind I just saw your previous post. Congratulations on your admission

@strictlyriven sorry about that, keep your head up. when did you hear back, i still have not heard back.

Got acceptance into Mays February 21st!
4.0 GPA and 43 hours, all recommended coursework done.
I applied January 1st! Good luck to everyone!

Im still waiting for mines…

Still waiting too… Hope is dying down to be honest…

I asked Mays today, and they told me spots are getting full by now…

well looks live my chances are very slim.