Texas A&M Professor tries to flunk his entire class

From the Washington Post:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/04/28/texas-college-professor-tries-to-flunk-his-whole-class/?tid=hp_mm&hpid=z4

Is this classroom collateral damage?

The Galveston Campus (TAMUG) also has the Aggie Honor Code: An Aggie shall not lie, cheat or steal or tolerate those who do. I think the professor painted with too wide a brush, but I’m guessing everyone in the class will find out that if they break the honor code, they will pay the consequences. TAMUG Administration is investigating the allegations, feel sorry for the few innocent students but the rest should be ashamed if they actually did copy test questions, have others take their exams and lied. This is the last required course for business majors, must be taken in your final semester (thus all the graduation comments). I can’t imagine this ever happening at College Station, it would just not be allowed to spiral to this extent especially in the business school where there are students waiting in the wings to take your spot. All this negative attention at TAMUG I’m sure will propel them to sort things out quickly & the honor board will be busy place. Dumb move for those seniors, if they actually committed the offenses, they should be concerned about their degrees, their reputations, and their pending job prospects - integrity is something of great value.