Texas A&m Spring 2014 Update Thread

<p>Apparently the telecomm program has lots of room and the they are always looking for new students. So thats good!</p>

<p>Pols is my backup. Anyone know how competitive pols is?</p>

<p>I know econ, pols, and internation studies are the most popular of L/A, but again, your GPA would suffice.</p>

<p>@itscole where did you hear that they have lots of room?</p>

<p>One of the students in the telecom program told me.</p>

<p>My transfer audit report got printed today and it says “transfer admit” safe to assume I got in:)?</p>

<p>luffy - Yeah, I’d take that as you got accepted. I noticed that my audit report showed up on my Howdy the night before I got to 4 tabs on Howdy. I had always clicked it but that night when I clicked it it actually showed the report. It confused me at first but now it makes sense.</p>

<p>@luffy473 Yeah your definitely in!! Your AIS should update later today!</p>

<p>Congrats!!! That’s awesome!!</p>

<p>Thanks:) now it’s time for the rest of you to do the same</p>

<p>Wow!! Lucky!!</p>

<p>@luffy you applied beginning of August though right?</p>

<p>Yeah everything processed aug 26th</p>

<p>Nothing for me yet ;/</p>

<p>Me either:( waiting is driving me crazy…I need to know.</p>

<p>Maybe tomorrow or later this week^ :P</p>

<p>Hopefully! Are we the only ones on the thread who don’t know yet?</p>

<p>You guys better get accepted:)</p>

<p>Hoping so!!! My stuff has only been processed since September 9th though, wonder how much longer it will take. It seriously feels like I’ve been waiting for months.</p>

<p>I just applied for the spring semester as a transfer with 21 hours but by then end of this semester I will have 34 hours completed. My current GPA is a 3.3 and my intended major is kinesiology. I am going crazy waiting to find out if I got accepted or not. All of my stuff was processed on September 12th and I am still on step 3 and only have two tabs in howdy. Does anyone think I have a chance of getting in?</p>