Texas A&m Spring 2014 Update Thread

<p>^ I thought you had to have 24 hours completed by application for spring semester? There’s no review for spring. I could be wrong though. Have you talked to an advisor? Also, that’s a high enough GPA to get into kine. And luffy, yes, I better get accepted hahaha.</p>

<p>And agggie, same here! We are also in the same department so I bet we find out the same day.</p>

<p>Allisonkaye - you have to have 24 hours completed before you apply, unless you apply for fall semester because they will review an application after a spring semester is complete. They won’t do this for a spring applicant because they won’t review fall semesters. I don’t really know why to be honest, but maybe it’s the small window for turnaround in December and first week or so in January.</p>

<p>@itscole you better let me know asap if something happens!!:)</p>

<p>I reeeeallly want to find out…like today.</p>

<p>I wonder how many applicants there are because normally this forum is blowing up…</p>

<p>I know, there’s been like 6 of us, tops.</p>

<p>It’s crazy because we were processed the same day and you’re communication and I’m telecommunication.</p>

<p>Did anyone attend the Transfer Information Session?</p>

<p>Nope, did not attend.</p>

<p>Alright. There’s one on October 11th, but i’ve already applied and am being reviewed right now so I doubt if I attend that it would have any effect…</p>

<p>No, it probably wouldn’t have an effect. I thought those days were just for you to go if you had questions before you started the process. I’m not sure about that for sure, though.</p>

<p>Hi guys, I just moved to step 3 today. Bio environmental science 1st choice. Anthropology 2nd choice. 3.33 GPA out of 57 hours. I had one bad semester (2.66) then two 4.0 semesters then a 3.5. I hope they can see progress. I don’t feel my GPA gives me justice. Im expecting an easy 4.0 this semester as well. Im super nervous.</p>

<p>Are they all transferable? plus a 3.33 GPA with 57 hours isn’t bad. Everyone has more hours than me :stuck_out_tongue: I have 28… haha</p>

<p>Yea all but 15 are from Blinn. They work close with A&M plus half my professors taught at A&M too so they better transfer. The other 15 are dual credit, 12 being english classes. I have like 0 more classes i can take at a community college so i hope I get in. I have As in both my biologys and in one of my math classes… Idk I just seem to be unlucky so im freaking out.</p>

<p>I made 2 Cs one in the 2nd half of us history and one in calculus 2… If I got a b in cal 2 I would be an auto omit for bio environmental through the tap program… :/</p>

<p>i wanted to do the tap program but do you have to start it before you start any college courses? an adviser told me that once… so I didn’t even look into it. (I asked after my first semester of college).</p>

<p>Basically yes but no. You need to start the courses right at first but you don’t fill out the paper until you have completed the program. There isn’t like a pre sign up.</p>

<p>I haven’t taken sciences so I probably don’t apply</p>

<p>Yea they all needed atleast 2 science courses plus you have to turn a paper in saying thats how you want to get admission</p>