Texas A&m Spring 2014 Update Thread

<p>alexdi - 1919 is the number that actually enrolled. There was a total of 2480 that were admitted, but only 1919 of those enrolled.</p>

<p>This is depressing.</p>

<p>Well some choose to not accept the admission and choose to go elsewhere I think that’s why?</p>

<p>It still sucks for those of us who might not get accepted and actually WANT to go there. I hate that all these people that get admitted just blow it off and don’t care, ya know?</p>

<p>It’s not that they just blow it off. A lot of times people apply to 2-3 schools in case they get turned down. They may just happen to get picked by TAMU. I don’t think there’s a cap for the departments usually for transfers other than admissions, so should be alright.</p>

<p>Mtreys opinion on my transcript thing?^</p>

<p>1st time transfer means they were admitted that semester they would be continuing after that. Looks like the college of agriculture accepted 260 and the college of liberal arts did 228 those were the highest transfer admits. The college of science was only 45.</p>

<p>New week good luck everyone!</p>

<p>Well good thing I’m doing liberal arts. I haven’t checked anything today because it’s still early so ill check later…</p>

<p>Nothing today yet:(</p>

<p>I think you normally find out almost a month after everything is processed so we could be waiting till next week/ week after that.</p>

<p>I normally check when I get home from work at 6:30-7pm each day.</p>

<p>Liberal arts accepted 228 in the spring?</p>

<p>@itscole I usually check every 5 minutes throughout the whole day…sometimes every 2 lol. 228 is not very many…I’m worried</p>

<p>Just got off the phone with admissions. Decision has been made by the department but won’t be posted until Wednesday. THE AGONY. These will be the longest days ever… Y’all pray for me! :frowning: Good luck to everyone else!</p>

<p>I’m very worried right now because I realized that a decision has been made by the department, but not yet posted, and I still only have 2 tabs. Should I have gotten 4 tabs when they decided? Do the 4 tabs pop up on decision posting day? Can anyone give me some insight to what this might indicate?</p>

<p>Don’t worry about it too much. I don’t know exactly when my decision was made but I noticed my Howdy changing around quite a bit before I got 4 tabs. This was even still a few hours before my AIS updated. Check to see if you are able to check your transfer report on Howdy.</p>

<p>They said a decision was made on Friday. I still have 2 tabs, am on step 3, and there’s no audit report. No changes were made to my file either. My majors stayed the same and everything. Definitely panicking.</p>

<p>Don’t want to jump the gun but if a decision was made on Friday I would expect your Howdy to change by at the bare minimum by tomorrow. What are your stats again?</p>

<p>Communications major, currently at Blinn with 46 hours, 3.3 gpa, tons of experience significant for my major, lots of volunteer work and extra curricular.</p>