Texas A&m Spring 2014 Update Thread

<p>I was told that for transfers they don’t really look at volunteer/EC. They mainly look at your overall GPA and more importantly your CBK GPA. For that major and especially L/A I would think that a 3.3 would be okay. I had a friend get into L/A with a 3.0. I got into L/A Econ. with a 3.94 so that’s not really comparable to yours but I would think you should be okay as long as you have the necessary classes that they look for before you transfer.</p>

<p>I guess there’s no way to tell. Hoping for the best.</p>

<p>If anyone has any info or comments on what I’m going through, please share!! I’m desperate for answers!</p>

<p>AggieJH, how do you know that a decision had been made?</p>

<p>I called to check on the status of my application. They said a decision has been made but they can’t tell me anything over the phone and that I’ll just have to wait!:(</p>

<p>oh… okay! good luck. You’d be fine. i am sure.</p>

<p>Thank you! I’m hoping I get good news!</p>

<p>That’s a lot for one department. How did you find that out? I want to know whn my decision will be made.</p>

<p>And when was your stuff processed?</p>

<p>Call admissions and say you want to check on the status of your application! Do it quickly, like before 5! Let us know what they say!!</p>

<p>Processed completely on 9/10 I believe</p>

<p>And have your UIN ready!</p>

<p>Yup a decision was made Friday and I have 2 tabs and no audit report yet. The admissions guy said that isn’t a bad sign and I should find out tomorrow or later this week</p>

<p>Mine was made Friday too, I’m nervous!</p>

<p>Well we are the same department kinda and I’m sure our stuff will change at the same time so if yours is like that with 40+ hours and mine is with 28 I think we are good.</p>

<p>Hope so! Post on here asap if anything happens! Tabs, report, changed step, ANYTHING!</p>

<p>Haha will do. To be honest, how many people with better stats are applying for com? Think about it…plus, we found out pretty fast which means we aren’t in some sort of review.</p>

<p>Lol true. I wish I was calm like you are. I’m like bouncing off the walls with anxiety!</p>

<p>Nobody said I’m calm! I paced all of work and I have an exam tomorrow!</p>

<p>You just have to keep a positive outlook. That’s all you can really do at this point.</p>