Texas A&m Spring 2014 Update Thread

<p>Very true! Good luck actually getting any sleep for the next few nights!</p>

<p>This guy said I could find out tomorrow</p>

<p>Definitely hoping that’s the case! I wonder around what time?</p>

<p>So my 2.4 GPA transferring for a second bachelors is a no go huh? Any other options or actions I can take to attend? Can you even get into grad school with such a low GPA?</p>

<p>Should I contact them? Can I take classes at a cc and transfer using those?</p>

<p>Anytime from 7-5 haha. And @cheapsunglasses I’m sure there’s some grad school you could get to. If you live in texas look into UNT, texas state, tech, Midwestern.</p>

<p>Wouldn’t hurt to talk to them.</p>

<p>So Im kind of in the same boat as yall are, they had all my stuffed processed on 9/11, but im going into (first choice) animal science or (second choice) psychology, ive got a 3.86 on 43 hours, i havent seen any changes to anything on the applicant status, what are the tabs yall are talking about (i havent called admissions to ask for a status yet)</p>

<p>@sminor2008 , How competitive is animal science? Also, in Howdy, you would get a “MyRecords” tab and a “MyFinances” tab I think…</p>

<p>Plus your stats look good for any major really… 3.86 on 43 hours is pretty dang good. Are you at Blinn right now?</p>

<p>Im at Tarrant county college right now, I did go to blinn about 4 years ago, im also a military veteran transfer applicant so dont know if that changes anything, but my first year at college i didnt have too great of grades (a few D’s before i joined the military) but I have made up for it with all A’s since. and im not too sure about the competitiveness in animal science i havent really heard anyone talk about it, but ive been pretty out of the loop having been in the military</p>

<p>but im still extremely nervous, as i am sure you can understand</p>

<p>Have you made sure you have all the pre-reqs required for Animal Science?</p>

<p>Your GPA is very good! I think you should be fine!</p>

<p>besides whats in the degree track i havent seen any pre reqs in the animal science website, but i know for psych i have all the pre reqs (because i was majoring in psycholoy until i recently switched majors to science) but just worried if i didnt get into animal science if the psychology dept wont be too hard on me because i have it as a second choice</p>

<p>Yeah that’s right. That’s the same case with comm right agggie? Just 24 hours.</p>

<p>Yess 24 hours is correct!</p>

<p>Ahh good luck guys! I probably have another week.</p>

<p>Thank you! :slight_smile: good luck to you too!</p>

<p>Today could be the day. Goodluck!</p>

<p>Good luck!!</p>