Texas A&m Spring 2014 Update Thread

<p>Nothing as of right now. What about you?</p>

<p>Just received a financial aid and scholarship letter in the mail from A&M. I didn’t receive one of those when I was rejected last semester, so good sign?</p>

<p>I would say that is a very good sign, still no changes in my howdy portal…making me nervous since yalls stuff is changing and getting all this stuff already…</p>

<p>My howdy and AIS are still the same too so yeah.</p>

<p>well makes me feel a tiny bit better, if they had mailed me anything it usually takes 2 business days, so if they sent something to me yesterday i probably wont get it until tomorrow</p>

<p>Well, i’m hoping Howdy/AIS updates pretty soon for me…</p>

<p>I don’t think the letter means anything. All it says is they received my FASFA stuff on August 20th. Plus they mailed it to me September 17th, which was last Tuesday. A decision was made on Friday… so I doubt it means anything.</p>

<p>Are you able to log into the Financial aid and Scholarship portal?</p>

<p>Accepted!!!</p>

<p>I just got accepted! Registered for the NSC 9-10!! GIG EM!!! By the way 102, and 101 seats left over for the NSC.</p>

<p>Congrats to both of us Aggggie!</p>

<p>Yayyyy congrats!!!</p>

<p>Wow! congrats guys!! Now It is only me. What is in the financial aid and scholarship portal that you guys see?</p>

<p>What’s strange is that I still only have two tabs and no audit report. And I’m not sure what itscole is talking about!</p>

<p>Yayy, congrats to you both, makes me want to leave work and check my mail…5 more hours…getting really anxious :/</p>

<p>Congrats fellas!!! I signed up for the first NSC! And @hadetunj gl man!</p>

<p>On the right side in the applicant tab there’s a financial aid an scholarship section and under that is financial aid portal. There’s some forms you have to send in (if admitted) or maybe it was there cause I am admitted. I also have 2 tabs and no audit report but oh wel</p>

<p>yes I can actually log into the financial aid portal thing, but I have not submited any FaFSA stuff, but at the bottom it shows a check mark which says you are in good standing? anything?</p>

<p>WHo else is applying for Petroleum or Mechanical Engineering. I am on step 3 still. darn lol :(</p>

<p>Call the admissions office and ask for the status of your application</p>