Texas A&m Spring 2014 Update Thread

<p>ItsCOle - I did that but they say that They have not made a decision, and I might wait till the deadline on the 15th. that my department(s) usually take a long time to decide. Is it the same thing that you saw on your financial aid portal: “you are in good academic standing” ?</p>

<p>Yes that’s what I saw too. If you’re in good academic standing then they have probably seen your transcript. If a decision hasn’t been made, keep on waiting!</p>

<p>OK. thanks . I just spoke with a lady for petroleum Engineering, she said I am competitive, but they want to give everyone a fair chance or something like that, so they will wait till about 7th… not so bad. I think</p>

<p>Hmmmmm ok cause A&M does rolling admissions which means first come first serve.</p>

<p>just realized what tabs yall were talking about, but i have had those for a while…i think, i wasnt really paying too much attention i guess, but i have the audit report tab and the financial aid tab and it says im in good academic standing and that they need me to send in a statement of intent or whatever…ahhhi really want to go home and check my mail, this is driving me INSANE</p>

<p>^ it’s an online form just answer the questions.</p>

<p>yes itscole. Hopefully I am accepted before then. but I do not really see a reason why I would not be accepted, I just feel like everyone is knowing, why not me? and I am not so happy lol</p>

<p>yeha i filled that one out just need to do the one that has to be signed in person, so i must have been accepted cause they would want people who werent accepted fill that out right???</p>

<p>would not want people*</p>

<p>@itscole, when you go under your manage applications link does it ask for you to accept their offer of admission yet?</p>

<p>I’m in the top 13% with 1110 (CR+Math) & ok EC’s & volunteer hours… Do I stand a chance?</p>

<p>Im honestly not sure for incoming freshman, i know more about transfer apps</p>

<p>You accept admission through the AIS</p>

<p>And yes normally colleges don’t send out financial aid stuff unless you’re accepted. But don’t go off my word for that</p>

<p>Congrats both of y’all I’m hoping ill have an answer next week:)</p>

<p>still nothing…hopefully soon</p>

<p>All my stuff was processed a week after theirs so im hoping next week for me</p>

<p>I still only have 2 tabs but I accepted the offer haha.</p>

<p>your AIS changed though right? where it went to step 4?</p>

<p>and thats really weird that nothing has changed on your thing cause i was talking to someone in the corps of cadets and she was saying that you should find out online before anything else</p>

<p>I skipped step 4 and went straight to step 5.</p>