Texas A&m Spring 2014 Update Thread

<p>nice. thanks. I have just seen that my GPa dropped to 3.5 but idk. I’m applying for petroleum egr :(. sminor2008, what is your major?</p>

<p>animal science in the ag and life science and saw that they have me at a 3.16 even though at the school im at now has me at a 3.86, i have no idea where their number came from…now im extremely nervous cause thats not a very good gpa</p>

<p>me too. I was under the impression that once you receive your audit report chances are you will be admitted, but that seems to be true, so I will just hope for positive news very soon</p>

<p>yeah ive heard the same rumor, and its not like i have heard anyone getting there transfer audit report and then not getting accepted. and i dont believe i was actually able to download my audit report last week but i might not have been paying attention, but i know i did have the audit box/tab thing there for a while</p>

<p>but hopefully we will hear some good news soon</p>

<p>so today was the first day you could actually download the audit report right?</p>

<p>well the first day i have tried since last tuesday</p>

<p>did anything come up last tuesday?</p>

<p>i dont believe so, im not 100% sure if i actually tried or not, which i think i did try…which probably makes this situation very frustrating, but im about 95% sure i did check to see if it showed up</p>

<p>I think everyone’s experience is different. I was accepted last week. No new tabs, no transfer audit report. I had moved to step 5 and could view my acceptance letter under “correspondence”. The additional two tabs did not show up for a couple of days after and my transfer report did not show until yesterday. I received my acceptance packet in the mail yesterday. 3.9 gpa on 42 hours, MEEN. All cbk completed.</p>

<p>yeah i figured it was random, just makes me wonder if even being able to see my transfer audit report actually means anything</p>

<p>I could see my audit report two days before i got accepted. If you repeated classes or dropped half way through it calculates those into the GPA. I repeated one class and my GPA went from 3.33 to 3.26 because of that class. And howdy had sent me a financial aid scholarship application and called me a student. It also had me at “good” academic standing. Then I got the two other tabs the day they sent the acceptance.</p>

<p>Being able to see it means they have made a decision. I received one a year ago when I got denied admission also. So everyone gets one.</p>

<p>My GPA for required courses for my major was a 3.8 so the bad grades were like history classes. When did all your stuff get processed? Mine was September 15th i applied for bioenvironmental science with a focus in genetics. College of agri and life science.</p>

<p>they had my stuff processed on sept 11…thanks for the info</p>

<p>If it makes you feel better on the audit report when I got denied it said “transfer deny” in the right hand corner.</p>

<p>well luckily it doesnt say that on mine, it doesnt say anything(accepted or deny) in the top right hand corner, i dont think i have been able to stop thinking about this since i have been able to see my transfer audit report, like i cant even study for my current classes because i cant stop thinking about it…</p>

<p>Well I got accepted last week and received my letter and signed up for the NSC and I have no transfer audit report, so idk if the audit report truly means anything.</p>

<p>last week? it seemed like a long time ago Cole.</p>

<p>makes me feel a little better…except that it says under the tab that the transfer audit report is provided to applicants once a decision has been made…but doesn’t make any sense why you haven’t gotten yours if you have already been accepted</p>

<p>Has any engineering hopefuls heard back yet?</p>