Texas A&m Spring 2014 Update Thread

<p>Ah, I have two tabs. Home, and Applicant. I’m also on step 3. But my stuff was received and processed only a few days ago.</p>

<p>Hadetunj - If you have received your UIN and all then Howdy will show two tabs, Home and Applicant. In prior discussions on this board when Howdy receives 4 tabs it is usually an indicator that you have been accepted and are just waiting for AIS to move you to step 4/5 and be mailed your package.</p>

<p>4 means you forsure got accepted?</p>

<p>In the past it pretty much has. I haven’t found anyone on the boards who has received 4 steps that hasn’t been accepted.</p>

<p>If so, then congratulations!</p>

<p>Mtreys I’m sure you’re accepted:) happened to my buddy as well howdy gets updated first!! Hope this isn’t premature but gratz:)))</p>

<p>Thanks guys! I’m cautious to tell family as I don’t want to jinx it but yes it seems to be what happens when you get in. Hope you guys the best of luck!</p>

<p>I have 4 tabs on my howdy! Home, Applicant, My Records, and my Finances! Hope its a good sign!</p>

<p>Arct what are your stats and major? Also, when did you apply?</p>

<p>Btw Mtreys when did you send your stuff in ?</p>

<p>If I submit Essay C now, will it delay my application decision?</p>

<p>@itscole My major is agribusiness and all my stuff was processed by 8/26. My GPA is 3.42 and my GPR is 3.3. I also have 60 transferable hours! Applied as a transfer for Spring 2014!</p>

<p>Why is your GPR and GPA different? but, if your step 4 means acceptance, then congrats! I have a 3.4 with 28 transferable hours applying for Telecom, what do you think?</p>

<p>luffy - I sent my stuff in August the 2nd.</p>

<p>Artsc, when did you send all your stuff in, and what date was it all processed? Mtreys, good luck!! Let us know what happens!</p>

<p>GPR takes account F’s and withdraws! But if you don’t have any your GPA and GPR will be the sam. And uour stats look good! The liberal arts department is usually easy to get in to!</p>

<p>Oh okay. Yeah I have no withdraws or F’s. Just 4 B’s my first semester, 4 A’s and 1 B my second semester.</p>

<p>I sent all my stuff on 8/21 and it was all processed by 8/26</p>

<p>I was checking the Intl. Freshman academic admit thing , you need 1300 CR + M and to be on the top quarter. If I have 1280 CR + M and I am on the top quarter would it mean I have chances?</p>

<p>I sent my stuff before the spring deadline I believe it was on 26 / 7</p>

<p>Artc did you write Essay C? Also did you have any letters of recommendation? Two people are still writing them for me, but I sent the other stuff in on 9/6 and processed 9/9.</p>