Texas A&m Spring 2014 Update Thread

<p>And I just wrote essay A!</p>

<p>I had two good letters of recommendation and I sent them like two weeks ago and they were processed on monday!</p>

<p>Ok cool. I hope to send mine in next week, hopefully they will still take them into consideration!</p>

<p>Andres that’s pretty dang close but again 1300 is for competitive so can you take it again? Also I don’t know much about freshman admissions if that’s what you are. They don’t take sat/act into consideration for transfer. @artc32 did you upload your letters via ais?</p>

<p>Sent them by mail</p>

<p>Oh ok I think I’m going to use the ais</p>

<p>Are any other transfer students on step 4?</p>

<p>I moved to step 5 around 5pm today! I accepted the offer right around then :)</p>

<p>Oh my gosh congratulations!! That’s amazing! I hope I get to do the same!</p>

<p>Also, are updates on howdy/ais only done during work hours? like 8-5?</p>

<p>mtreys, congrats!!! Hopefully it won’t be too much longer for us to get to do the same!</p>

<p>^^^^^^^^^^^^</p>

<p>Thanks guys! Updates to both Howdy and AIS seem to be quite random. I’ve heard that AIS will only update on Wednesdays but I’ve seen quite the opposite. It really sucks and I know waiting is hard for you guys but hang in there!</p>

<p>Well, your stuff updated today, and it’s thursday haha.</p>

<p>Yeah, I never really took stock in the whole “It only updates on Wednesday!” I think it just updates as they actually update stuff by hand.</p>

<p>Well, I hope to find out soon… my parents and I are very anxious haha. I applied last year for engineering without any pre reqs and I didn’t know how the process works. I don’t even want to be an engineer I just did it for my grandfather. All day during school I check the AIS.</p>

<p>Should I attend a transfer session in October or December even though i’ve already applied for spring?</p>

<p>When did you guys applied is the decision time different for freshmen than transfers? , since I see some of you already got decisions</p>

<p>Lots of freshman (auto-admitt at least ) are already finding out. If you’re not an auto-admit you could be waiting a wihile. Some transfers are finding out now…</p>

<p>I know transfer decisions take longer because the specific college has to review our applications!</p>