Texas A&m Spring 2014 Update Thread

<p>Aggggie are you on step 3?</p>

<p>Got accepted this evening! Whoop!!! Good luck to everyone still waiting!</p>

<p>Yes I’m still on step 3:( and congrats!!</p>

<p>Gratz buddy</p>

<p>Congrats! I’m on step 3 with 2 tabs as of this morning. will keep updated of course :P</p>

<p>Getting extremely anxious as of right now</p>

<p>it’s still pretty early but same here. all day during school and during work I think about this.</p>

<p>If you have 4 tabs your definitely going to get in!! No doubt about it!</p>

<p>Also if you go to your howdy page and click on applicant, go to the bottom lef cornerr and download your transcript audit report! If it has been updated this week that means your decision has been made!</p>

<p>@Artc32 and if it’s not there? no decision yet I guess?</p>

<p>Also, this thread isn’t really blowing up with transfers like it normally does… I wonder how many people are applying/ have applied.</p>

<p>Ya if its not there they haven’t reviewed it yet!</p>

<p>Hmmmmmmmm okay.</p>

<p>Thanks for the tips! Also, the ones who received a decision found out about a month after their stuff was processed, so maybe it’ll be around the same time period for us!</p>

<p>I’d like to know by October… would definitely relieve my anxiety.</p>

<p>I hope we find out by then! But I will still have anxiety until that day comes!</p>

<p>Personally, I believe you have a pretty good chance @AggggieJH. But, I’m not admissions haha. but from history… I would think you’re competitive!</p>

<p>Haha I wish you were! So when people say “competitive,” what does that technically mean in the admissions vocabulary?</p>

<p>Competitive means you are at the top of the list… like… think of it as 1) competitive, 2)kind of competitive 3) review 4) you better be lucky 5) deny… .or something of the sort. From what i’ve seen… if you’re “competitive” you are going to be admitted.</p>

<p>The telecom adviser and the prospective student adviser says I should be “pretty competitive” for my major… and I only have 28 hours and a 3.4. If they use the words, “you have a shot” then you’re probably kind of competitive. if they use, “you have a good shot” or a pretty good shot, I would take that as competitive.</p>