Texas A&M Spring2014 Transfers?

<p>Anyone else out there anxiously awaiting a decision? I know it's early but I figured I'd start one so we could see when decisions will start being made!</p>

<p>Yup! Im pretty anxious/nervous</p>

<p>Yeah! I applied on the 1st and the application was processed on the 3rd. On step 3 ever since. When do you guys think we’ll hear from them?</p>

<p>I heard from someone in another thread that it was supposed to be last week/this week, but not entirely sure if that is the case</p>

<p>I should be getting my AIS account info tomorrow. I’m applying for Telecommunication Media Studies (B.S) and Sociology (2nd choice). I have either 25-28 (depending if art class transfers, art appreciation) credit hours with a 3.4. I sent in my application last Thursday, I hear they are sending some decisions this week!</p>

<p>I had everything processed by August 30th, and a community college from back home took forever to send my transcript for some dual credit classes. It was the only thing left and it just got processed yesterday. I wonder how much that will delay a response?</p>

<p>Psh , I haven’t even gotten my AIS account yet… everything sent in last Thursday.</p>