Texas A&M Transfer Admission

I am currently an undergraduate student at Blinn College looking to transfer to Texas A&M in the fall of 2019. I have submitted my application and 2 essays and currently have completed 22 hours of coursework and have a 3.57 GPA. After the spring semester I will have completed 38 hours of coursework. My first choice major is Communication and second choice Construction Science. Does anyone with transfer experience or knowledge know the chance I have at getting admitted or if I should expect to be admitted or not? The minimum GPA for communication is a 3.0 and construction science is a 2.5.

@Cb15qbbap Your stats are good, but you’re lacking 2 credits. You could get deferred for spring grades. Then they review that and either accept or deny. Just be prepared for deferment!

So, if deferred to spring grades, if your grades stays steady and are around the original GPA you applied with you will most likely be accepted? And if you are flat out denied without a letter of deferment, you don’t have a chance once spring grades are completed?

@Cb15qbbap some majors require that you have 24 hours post high school completed when you apply. Some will allow you to be in the process of taking that 24th hour. I don’t know which ones. You an call an advisor in each major and find out. They will also tell you what the previous round of transfer gpa was that got accepted to give you an idea.