Texas A&M Transfer from HCC

<p>Hello all. I am new here and i registered to get some insight and advice from people who either know, or have been in my shoes. I am 28. Yes I know I'm old for a college student. I have had circumstances that prevented me from going to school in a consistent fashion until graduation. Instead, I finished my first 2 years at HCC. The trick is I have started in 2005 and took a year and a half then had to quit because of work and family issues. I decided to go back this past January. I enrolled again and have been full time since. Every class I have taken has been an A, safe for one course i received a C because of a late assignment. In any event, My GPA is above 3.0. IS there a chance for me to get into Texas A&M as a transfer student and get into Mays school? Are there tips or tricks that I can follow to perhaps make it easier? Is it easier to get general entry then transfer into Mays? Any help would be appreciated. I deserve to finally go back to school. What else, if anything should I do to dramatically increase my odds at getting accepted?</p>