Texas A&M University at Qatar 2019

Hey guys. I applied to TAMUQ, awaiting the decision. Would you guys mind sharing your stats?

Total of 440 students enrolled, doubt anyone on this website goes there.

Haha oh well…

Howdy everybody!

I applied to TAMUQ as an International Applicant! I’m eagerly waiting to hear from the University!
Let’s just hope for the best!! By the way, would you guys mind presenting yourselves; like SATs, Academics, Extracurriculars… Keep us tuned with updates guys!! )))

Hii.
SAT 1: 750 writing, 670 math, 640 reading.
SAT chemistry: 750
SAT math level 1: 710
SAT math level 2: 710
SAT physics: 640 (terrible I know)
I had 5As 5As and a B in my GCSE O level. Expecting 4A in A level. Ecs are not that great. Applied for chemical engineering.
Mind sharing your stats? :smile:

Hey!
SAT : 2100
SAT French: 800
Class Top 10%
A lot of Ecs (like really a lot)
Petroleum Engineering!
Are you from England? And why did you choose TAMUQ?

Nahh, I’m from Pakistan!
I wanted to go to TAMU in the States but couldn’t afford it so Qatar it is. Plus my brother studies at CMUQ and he loves it there. What about you? And you did high school or O level?

High School! Do you know what is TAMUQ’s current acceptance rate and enrollment? Thanks :))) wish you all the best btw

I don’t have an idea about the acceptance rate but I do know that there are around a 100 seats available each year.
Thanks, wish you good luck too :smile:

a 100 seats for international students?

A 100 in total. Don’t worry though, people there usually don’t have high SAT scores and all so I think (and hope) that we have a good shot

I think you re mistaken about the number that’s not what various sites say! It’s a college bro! Not a kindergarten!

Bro I mailed and asked them. They have around 470 undergrads in total. Divide that by 4, approximately 100

You know what Bro! I think you’re right!! :slight_smile: Sorry for my hastiness!!
I’m wondering though, How many applications do they get every year from International Students !!

Hahaha no worries. I tried looking around, there isn’t much info available. Do you know people who’ve applied?

You’re right there isn’t really much info! And I don’t really know of anybody besides me! How about you?

Yep same here. Don’t know of anyone else. They’re supposed to inform us by mid April right?

By mid-late April I believe!

That’s so far away…

You’re right! but you never know, maybe they’ll start sending them soon!!