Texas A&M University Class of 2026

My DS AIS has not changed but under Manage Application Mays is no longer his first choice but got changed into Applied Mathematics. Let’s what happens in the next hours/days…

1 Like

By tabs, you mean “Home”, “Applicant” and “My Howdy” right?

2 Likes

Do you know when was it changed?

Yesterday (Europe time) it wasn’t there. This morning (Europe time) I noticed it. So I guess it changed during the Texas day.

He did not.

Woke up to 7 tabs today! SO EXCITED!

9 Likes

7 Tabs here as well! So our 2nd son will be following his older brother all the way across the ocean to Texas! Happy and sad at the same time.

9 Likes

what 7 tabs are you guys seeing, can you please specify?

thank you so much, and congrats!

1 Like

Of course! And thank you!!

Good luck to you as well!!

2 Likes

F I N A L LY! We have the coveted 7 tabs and major has changed to General Engineering. This has been a long 5 months of waiting. So excited to have another Aggie in our family! Hope everyone else hears back soon.

15 Likes

What did it say before that? I think my son’s manage applications has said under review since he applied in August. On another subject, I haven’t mentioned this, but through his Howdy portal I have been able to see lots of things for a while- for ex, I can go into the library and see resources, I can go into registration and view courses offered. It seems like a good sign to me so I’m taking it as such. He was originally one that said admission offered and then they said they’d made a mistake…

Before it said under review for visualization. This morning he has the 7 tabs and everything has switched to computing. Still says under review.

2 Likes

I was hoping he would be excited this morning when he saw it but was really disappointed about viz:(

Yay for people finally hearing some news! If you don’t mind, can y’all say which majors or colleges you/they are getting in to? Not the whole “stats” thing - just curious to see what majors are hearing besides those from Engineering and Mays.

Our daughter is a conservatory pre-professional ballerina and auditioned to get in to A&M’s Dance Science program. They (the actual Dance Science program in Kinesiology) already let her know she was accepted into the program from her audition and then said she had to wait to hear the school’s decision for actual acceptance in to A&M. Her #2 major was BS in English and they removed that 2nd choice a couple weeks ago leaving Kinesiology and just updated her program to read “BS Dance Science.” Being a Mays former student (Accounting-PPA) the whole Liberal Arts side of things is very new for me! As of this. morning we’re still sitting at 2 tabs. The desire to go to A&M outweighs everything else in her life including all the pro companies vying for her to join their corps de ballet. This waiting :sweat_smile: :expressionless:

2 Likes

Us too!

2 Likes

My daughter just got her extra tabs!

1 Like