Texas A&M University Class of 2026

Those are standard. Once you get the other tabs, then you know.

I love it when I’m right when it’s a good thing.

Whoop. Congrats to all with the 7 tabs. Excited for you.

@Dutchie2024 :smiley: definitely want to meet up with your fam at some point. Glad your sons will be together!!!

5 Likes

Seven tabs this morning!! I am freaking out……… when does it show up in AIS and do they text them, I remember they text to say status change in application. I want to be there when he finds out!!! Phew that was close, how do we know if it is into college station or a pathway? Sorry for all of the questions…

4 Likes

Congrats us too!!! So excited

3 Likes

I may be in the minority here, but, am I the only parent that is not in my kids portals?? I truly want her to be the one to see it first. Don’t get me wrong. I’m a lurker here and just as obsessed. I ask her everyday if she’s checking her portals. We are currently still waiting and I look forward to her coming to me with news.

2 Likes

Same here! We still see “My App is Complete and In Review,” but I plunked down a deposit just now.

1 Like

I think I spoiled it for our son. When I finished Phase I of housing, he and I got an email confirming the deposit. So, that’s probably how he will find out. :disappointed:

You’ve asked a great question - don’t know how to tell whether it’s the pathway or on campus.

@Mel22 good for you, that’s the way it should be! My Aggie did it all, I didn’t know log-in info, nor did I want to know. It’s a huge No No to check their Howdy when they’re students, as in, if IT suspects it’s being checked from more than 1 device, it can lock them out.

7 tabs here this morning- finally! Excruciating wait, but so excited. Yesterday evening Howdy changed from Aerospace Engineering to general. 7 tabs this morning and AIS changed to general engineering. Both portals still say under review right now. Seems to be following the process listed here in this thread of the others who’ve been accepted.

3 Likes

My son had the extra tabs also. How do we get to housing? Being an Aggie has been his lifelong dream, so I cannot tell you how excited we are, but he is holding the excitement until he gets more official news.

1 Like

My son seems to be holding his excitement too. Wants the paperwork- :laughing:.

How long until after 7 tabs will the portal update again to say Whoop you’ve been accepted? I applied civil engineering and it says general engineering now. Also how long does the engineering review last?

2 Likes

I think I’ve read that it varies! Sometimes it only takes a few hours, sometimes it takes a few days.

1 Like

We are still in a holding pattern with Mays listed as first choice and Econ as second choice… But I"m happy to hear things are happening! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wondering if any Math Majors have heard back this week?

7 tabs here this morning, too! College of Education. DD has been patiently waiting - mom, not so much! : ). Congrats to everyone’s kiddos today!

5 Likes

Any College of Ag kids get 7 tabs?

Also, my child just informed me she didn’t ask for any letters of rec. she wanted to do this process on her own, so we let her. Now I don’t know what to do.

I don’t think letters of recommendation are a big factor either way.

1 Like

I had pretty much the same stats as her and didn’t get in. I would recommend doing the PTA program if she’s interested in agec. My little brother is probably going to have to do this and then transfer into the agribusiness program. I did PSA and had to go to corpus for a year but wish I knew about PTA.

I did not submit any and neither did my 2 older sisters who are currently at A&M.

2 Likes