Texas A&M University Class of 2026

My daughter who is applying for COSC got the email message but is also still at 3 tabs. We are out of state.

Have they started releasing bio admits?

1 Like

If you happen to get offered Gateway or Blinn Team, what happens to your major choices on the admissions page?

I was a Bio major and got waitlisted + Blinn TEAM consideration yesterday.

Waitlisted + Blinn TEAM consideration here (got the message yesterday in AIS). I am wondering – last year about how long was it after that message that people started hearing that they were accepted into Blinn TEAM or into TAMU? In other words – does everyone have a long time to wait, based on last years? (Those who got wait listed yesterday)

Can you tell me if this is what your screen looked like? My son’s friend just got this and we aren’t sure what it means.

2 Likes

@Larisa_Ann that’s TEAB!
Texas A&M Engineering at Blinn | Blinn College.

1 Like

Here’s the dates from last year!

@misterhemmings those that select WaitList and/or WaitList & TEAM historically wait longer, as in can be into March, vs those who just select TEAM.

When did you apply?

Immediately after selecting your choice, it will be in review.

Once an applicant got accepted to Blinn Team, the degree code will change to BAC-TEAM.

1 Like

He’s in! He’s in! My boy is in! College Station Engineering!

31 Likes

Congratulations!!

1 Like

You get the 6 tabs and your major changes to Gen Studies for Gateway.

Thank you so much for the info. We have still heard nothing and not changes.

how long does it take for the applicant system to update after getting 7 tabs and my major switching to general engineering?

2-3 days

Can you link to some historical proof of this (past year links?) When I called Admissions they said it made zero difference in the timing and they advised that I pick TEAM + Waitlist to have more options on the table.

2 Likes

@misterhemmings you can view the timeline from last year that @ChristiR93 recently posted, as well as read her multiple comments, and comments from @FriscoDad. They both clearly stated what they’ve seen from the past year (or two).

I read her timeline, but I don’t see where it says "THOSE WHO WERE WAITLISTED HEARD BACK ON X DATE’