Texas A&M University Class of 2026

Thank you Sarah!

1 Like

ACU is also one of my sons backups. We are waiting to hear back from Baylor, but even if he were to get in I just can’t justify the cost when he says he wants to go to med school. He also has a couple out of state options.

1 Like

I certainly know how you feel. I was in the same boat with my son a couple of years ago. He was offered PSA and chose Tarleton as his location. It was either PSA, or going to another school and transferring in by competitive pool. The way we saw it is that it wasn’t a year at Tarleton, but realistically, give or take 7 1/2 months at another school (minus holidays, spring break, etc.) Yeah, I think mentally breaking it down like that truly helped him stay highly motivated and his goal in sight. He’s in his second year at TAMU college station and doing extremely well. I wish the best of luck to your son!

7 Likes

My son just called as well and also mentioned that he hadn’t seen any change on his AIS. She asked if his application showed complete and in review and at his response said that she didn’t see Biology full and that he is still under regular review.

1 Like

Great! So just wait, your son may be offered Gateway as well.

2 Likes

As a backup he decided on UNT for a couple of reasons.

1. It’s also a Tier One research university
  2. He was offered scholarship money
  3. It’s not too far from home. We live in the DFW area so he could come home when he wanted and it would be only about an hour and 15 minute drive.
    Only pitfall, he has been dreaming of TAMU CSTAT since he was in 7th grade.
3 Likes

What us his major?

Ag Economics

2 Likes

Meaning if you get these options, whatever campus you choose, you will get. But have to select quickly.

Pretty quiet today. Guess no big wave like many were hoping for?

1 Like

Guess not! I saw someone on Reddit says they got Blinn TEAM today - just a straight offer of that.

I saw several acceptances earlier today. My DS go in to the Main Campus today also.

3 Likes

All Engineering, or any other major?

Has anyone gotten PSA only yet?

Some seemed to be General Engineering as was ours

1 Like

Huge congrats to your son!

1 Like

PSA won’t be given until March or late March.

3 Likes

Any Education Majors here anything yet?

Some last week got in to Tech Mgmt under Education but very few here had it.

Not True, my daughter got her PSA offer two years ago on January 16th. So who knows.

1 Like