Texas A&M University Class of 2026

@PlanoAggies the Aggie with the highest dorm selection time can pull up a matched roomie. Dorm selection won’t be until mid - end of April…all good!

1 Like

They’ll hear back soon, like this week. And as long as you get phase 1 done now, then it’ll be time stamped and his friend will get the same room once they link up in March or April.

2 Likes

I think it might be today. My major changed to TEAM!!!

12 Likes

Way to bury the lead lol. Congrats.

1 Like

My son told me his friend’s program changed to BAC-TEAM. So that’s good!

6 Likes

Same! Major changed to TEAM!!

6 Likes

@ChristiR93 regarding MPE, when do the engineering kids take the MPE, if not during NSC? Also wondering how they should prep for it.

They will take it online. I think engineering is proctored. And there are practice exams in howdy I believe.

Engineering parents… can y’all confirm.

At this stage of the game, if a student has not received any updates/offers, historically, is it pretty clear they will be offered PSA? This waiting and guessing is so hard emotionally for the kiddos. I feel for all of you awaiting results!

2 Likes

Remind me, if you get your six tabs, does that mean full admission or might it mean that some sort of CAP-like option will be offered? Thanks in advance.

1 Like

6 tabs means you will be offered admission in one form or another (i.e. full, team, gateway). Also check AIS for any changes in major.

Thanks very much.

@Mullybirds , agreed. I told my son if he does not hear anything by Friday, he should go ahead and accept offer from his Plan B school and move on. There is no point in waiting until March only to be offered PSA which he is not very keen on. I could be wrong but from what I’ve heard, Gateway is offered only to a selected group of students who do not have any AP or DC credit. Good Luck to all the kids ! they will thrive wherever they go.

3 Likes

So agree. A decision would be nice at this point. We are still awaiting results from other schools, but those colleges give us exact dates, so there is no “guessing” when the decision will come. I think that is the part that is the most frustrating. Good luck to your son! And yes, they will thrive regardless!

2 Likes

Congratulations to your son’s friend Blinn Team acceptance, if they see program changed to BAC-Team yesterday they should be seeing 7 tabs today.

In my son’s experience, yes :pensive:

1 Like

I got 7 tabs this morning and my major has been changed to blinn team. Does this mean I am guaranteed TEAM or is it not guaranteed. I was not given a choice to select between waitlist or TEAM, at least not yet. Also off topic question, do students accepted to blinn still receive an A&M admitted students banner?

2 Likes

Congratulations to you! Curious your major.

Thank you to all the CC experts!

DD was sent the Team/Waitlist/both email on 1/26. She selected Team only that day (it was killer on my nerves feeling like she ‘left something on the table’). Last night major updated to TEAM - Blinn Team and program to BAC-TEAM.

This morning she woke up to 7 tabs! Housing portal was open and we completed phase 1 housing.

Once again THANK YOU for the help, especially @FriscoDad and @ChristiR93

9 Likes

1 - Business Administration
2 - Human Resources Development

1 Like