Texas A&M University Class of 2026

@AnnKiVe , no movement at all. Still under review.

1 Like

@ALN - I’d like to believe the last holdouts are special and they are saving the best for last :smiley: Good luck to all of us!!!

17 Likes

This is what they told my daughter - I talked to admissions and they said it’s not specifically gateway but it means that I will get a decision very soon and it changes for everyone it because they are reviewing me right now for gateway

We are in the same boat. Just waiting patiently and keeping fingers crossed to hear something this week!

2 Likes

Trust me. It’s gateway. You’ve been admitted. They just keep it quiet til official. Congrats.

5 Likes

Congratulations to everyone who has been admitted. My daughter is still waiting to hear back. Admissions said the same… in review and will hear by mid March.

3 Likes

Checked my daughters howdy late last night and under mange apps major changed to Team Blinn Fall 2022. This morning 7 tabs :tada::tada: no letter yet but I pray that means it’s coming :pray:t4::sweat_smile:

15 Likes

Want to add - prior to this we had no movement or changes since she applied. Applied October 30th.

1 Like

Oh it’s coming! Congrats and thanks for the information about no movement til now.

2 Likes

Congrats to your daughter! Do you mind sharing her stats and first and second major choice?

1 Like

Thank you! :relaxed: You have been so helpful with so much information. I have an Aggie sophomore daughter but she was automatic admit. So we did not go through the high anxiety of it all :rofl::persevere:

2 Likes

Sure-
1st Quarter, 96.8 GPA , did not submit SAT(went optional)
Has 21 dual credit hours, PRe AP and AP all though out HS. Soccer player both select teams and at school. Over 100 volunteer hours yearly, lots of clubs. Numerous Art awards-Artist, NHS, involved in student ministry and worked and owned her own online business. Essay - wrote about her experience as a nominee for the leukemia and lymphoma student of the year and her campaign leading a team (junior year)

1 Like

New to this thread. Can someone please comment on what is “Gateway offer” ? My daughter in Texas school with current SAT at 1470, hopes to improve to 1510 or more by March. She hopes to get admitted to the MIS program at mays business school at texas A and M. Any bodu here got into MIS program at texas A & M? What are my daughters chances?

Thank You for sharing!

1 Like

@Collegemichmatt I’m confused. Is your daughter a high school senior who has already applied, or she’s a high school junior who will be applying in August?

she is a junior, applying in August.

Assuming she’s a junior, she will probably get into Mays if top quarter. Do you know where she ranks?

As for MIS, they designate Business for application. Then they take courses depending on the pathway they want in business.

As for Gateway, you don’t need to worry about this unless she’s low ranking and has very littel DC or AP.

2 Likes

Gotcha. Is she Top Ten%? Great SAT! Was PSAT high enough to maybe get some form of Nat Merit (or have those scores even been released yet?)? Make sure she applies August 1.
I have a Mays student-Management and Business Honors. We love Mays!

She did not place in top 10% is last semester - she probably will make it to top 10 in upcoming transcript release. She missed top 10% by 0.02 last time around. Schools here in Plano, TX is insanely competitive. She is certainly top quarter/.

When you say apply by August 1st? You mean complete the application by Ausgust 1st?

2 Likes

closer to top 10% but certainly top 25%.